Epic Perfect World

FARMING EPIC COINS (EC)

Offline ⓅⓇⓈ

• EPW OG
ok, i've seen a lot of kids in game claim that they could farm all sorts of amounts of ec in "a day"...  so i've always wanted to put this to you all on the forums.  figured i'd get honest feedback.

my question is: what is the MOST EC you've ever farmed in "a day" and what was the method?

and what's the most EC you've ever heard someone you know in game farm and what method?

i heard Trials used to give a lot of EC, but then heard they got rid of "EC" as (trial) rewards.

thanks in advance for your feedback!  ^-^

Offline ShuiYu

• Old Player
  • Faction: Xpendable
most ec i've farmed in one day: 5.
[8/22/13 12:56:05 PM] Fab: come, i headhunt your pants
[8/22/13 12:56:38 PM] Bre :3: You're so cute I shadow walk before coming near you.
[8/22/13 12:56:59 PM] Scott: You make me fully charge my take aim.
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Hong: You're so hot even soul of fire cant stop you
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Scott: You make my domain absolute.
[8/22/13 12:58:18 PM] Bre :3: Your beauty stuns me through belief.
[8/22/13 1:00:04 PM] Scott: Keep this up and i'll release my deadly shot.

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
ran trials 1-9 during 2x made about 7.5k ec. Was nice until theserver got more "improvements" and R8 mats to ec exchange was removed.

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction

4k (not really in pve though) wink wink but i did put 100% work into =)

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
In a day?  Pure luck with treasure quest gave me 2k.  700 on one char alone.  That was on 2x though.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
Well my EC farming methods:

1) BH - I have about 6 chars that I am able to run BH on per day. So that's 15EC per char as a reward (90EC) as well as 20 ST which I turn into Damascenes and sell or use (12 dama @ 20-25EC each = 250-300EC) plus Divine Quests (Blue & Purple) so depending on my luck (I usually get at least one, once i got 2 purples on one char) can be anyway from 50EC-200EC.
So BH = 250-500EC a day (more if lucky).

2) 2x - Granted this isn't on regularly but still gonna add it. I either farm card bosses which I can complete solo on 3 chars in an afternoon, so dropping about 8 SLS per char, so 24 sls @ 90EC each is around about 2k EC. Plus I sell the chrono pages that drop from the bosses. In my spare time, I also stealth farm PV. 2mins per run, 8-12 EC per run, make over 100EC in an hour. It's a lazy method and not overly profitable in the long run, but for someone who hates NS and isn't good at PVP, it's a safer alternative for me.
So on 2x = about 2k EC a day if I work hard.

3) Events - Saturday is usually a great day to make EC. Between my boyfriend and I, we have about 10 chars at 150. So running Ares and the Morai Event means 1k EC there, as well as selling Adv skill books or Cogs or WWI @ 50ec each. Something new I am trying is just collecting Cogs. I have about 24 now after about 3 weeks and once I reach 30, I intend to sell a R2C cube neck which is a lot easier to make than the WS belt (80 WWI as opposed to 30 Cogs) which should be about 2k-ish profit.
Also, just spamming all other events on my alts. Fire legion, boss events, GM events etc etc usually bring a decent profit.
So Saturdays = 1-2k EC(depending on luck).

Those are mostly my methods, plus the odd visit to NS if I am feeling adventurous.

As for trials, when you could trade the mats for EC via forges, it was definitely a more profitable method, as all mats could be traded for such. Especially on 2x. However, these days, since the exchange is no longer available, you could still farm Trials for mats and such to use for you R8 but as for making EC, the only mats worth selling are Damascenes and they aren't until the later trials and not worth the time vs the profit gained imo.

Hope that gives you an idea.

Also, moved to General Discussion.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline ☠ ℘unk ӂ ღ ӂ ℰℳℴ ф

• PunKӂ ӂємф
  • Characters: Emokillua
  • Faction: Family

1) BH - I have about 6 chars that I am able to run BH on per day. So that's 15EC per char as a reward (90EC) as well as 20 ST which I turn into Damascenes and sell or use (12 dama @ 20-25EC each = 250-300EC) plus Divine Quests (Blue & Purple) so depending on my luck (I usually get at least one, once i got 2 purples on one char) can be anyway from 50EC-200EC.

2) 2x - Granted this isn't on regularly but still gonna add it. I either farm card bosses which I can complete solo on 3 chars in an afternoon, so dropping about 8 SLS per char, so 24 sls @ 90EC each is around about 2k EC. Plus I sell the chrono pages that drop from the bosses. In my spare time, I also stealth farm PV. 2mins per run, 8-12 EC per run, make over 100EC in an hour. It's a lazy method and not overly profitable in the long run, but for someone who hates NS and isn't good at PVP, it's a safer alternative for me.

3) Events - Saturday is usually a great day to make EC. Between my boyfriend and I, we have about 10 chars at 150. So running Ares and the Morai Event means 1k EC there, as well as selling Adv skill books or Cogs or WWI @ 50ec each. Something new I am trying is just collecting Cogs. I have about 24 now after about 3 weeks and once I reach 30, I intend to sell a R2C cube neck which is a lot easier to make than the WS belt (80 WWI as opposed to 30 Cogs) which should be about 2k-ish profit.
Also, just spamming all other events on my alts. Fire legion, boss events, GM events etc etc usually bring a decent profit.

Those are mostly my methods, plus the odd visit to NS if I am feeling adventurous.

As for trials, when you could trade the mats for EC via forges, it was definitely a more profitable method, as all mats could be traded for such. Especially on 2x. However, these days, since the exchange is no longer available, you could still farm Trials for mats and such to use for you R8 but as for making EC, the only mats worth selling are Damascenes and they aren't until the later trials and not worth the time vs the profit gained imo.

.____________________________________________________________________.

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran

yep . this should give ya enough info about hw to get ec

Offline Mirquel

• D Re ✙urN Leader
  • Hakuna Matata!
2K Ecs in one day on 2x Event on NS..
If you can beat 'em, Join 'em!

Offline ⓅⓇⓈ

• EPW OG
yep . this should give ya enough info about hw to get ec

the question was not really to "get an idea how to get EC"...

i've heard some players (one sin, for example) say he could farm ~ "4K EC a day"...

he basically meant what HellishKitty posted, and i don't think he meant, "pve, trials, bh, morai."

i've never tried "NS" here on EPW.  not too sure how it goes in there, maybe aside from: some players farm ec, and others farm those players.  not sure if that's how it goes, or was intended.

can players farm 4K EC a day in NS?  and if so, is NS where a player can farm the most EC in game?

thanks for the feedback.  ^-^

Offline Serrasalmus

18xchar BH and solo warsong for wwi has 3xrank8 3.33 base aps demon sin  ;) so farming EC is not an issue xD

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Most ec I can get a day is 300~500 depending on how Lazy I am, And how much school work I have to do. (ugh) On 2x I get around 1.5k~2k, But again depends on how Lazy I am.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Does merching and selling stuff count?  :-[
(:

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Does merching and selling stuff count?  :-[
I would say so (thats how I get some of the ec.)

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
I would say so (thats how I get some of the ec.)
K here's my tips to merching and selling (BTW I get like 80-90% of my ec from this lulz):
Stack up massive gold stash. vote like 2-3x a day.
Sell mwahahaha.
repeat.

2. sell itens.

3. Sell other stuff. Like arts.

4.Buy low, sell high-er.

5.??addsomethighere??

6.profits.

Edit:@Fitz, about the ns thing, i've heard that you can farm 500 ec quite well/easily at times and stuff. If you work hard, you can probably farm tons..But it also depends on your PK strength, if oyu're weak, you get killed off easy and its not good for you. And how well you know people -friend sdon't kill friends that often.
Last Edit: Sept 25, 2013, 12:38 am by EvilEye23
(: