Epic Perfect World

G17 farmed/EC

Offline Elu

What's the difference between G17 farmed weapons and EC bought ones? Or are they the same?
-Retired-

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Basically EC ones hit 20% harder

Offline Epica

• Old Player
the HP on the refines its the same though, just the bonus of the pieces together and the damage on the weapons its like Agatio said, 20% harder ;)

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
2 questions on this.

1: Does this apply to other armor/weapon sets, like EC vs. Cubi Demonic?

2: Will a set of farmed g17 also reforge into a weaker lunar set than one made with EC? Or will both of the lunar sets be the same?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
1. Demonic armor has 5% more def and better blue stats than TT g17. Donation and EC demonic armor is same :P
Also Event weapons are same like those equivalent crafted from mats.

2. You said about two Lunar sets.. well there's only 1 Lunar set and there is also Dragon set
g17 from TT is required for lunar lvl 145
demonic armor is required for dragon lvl 150

I hope it will clear up :P

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
1. Demonic armor has 5% more def and better blue stats than TT g17. Donation and EC demonic armor is same :P
Also Event weapons are same like those equivalent crafted from mats.

2. You said about two Lunar sets.. well there's only 1 Lunar set and there is also Dragon set
g17 from TT is required for lunar lvl 145
demonic armor is required for dragon lvl 150

I hope it will clear up :P

Okay, that answered my question about demonic. However, you misunderstood my question about lunar.

Let's say I have 2 sets of g17 primal gear (weapon, armor, and accessories). One that I farmed, one bought with ec. Obviously, the g17 bought with ec will be better, but if I were to, for some reason, turn BOTH of those sets into lunar, would the set I made with the g17 I bought with ec be better than the set I made using the farmed g17?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Let's say I have 2 sets of g17 primal gear (weapon, armor, and accessories). One that I farmed, one bought with ec. Obviously, the g17 bought with ec will be better, but if I were to, for some reason, turn BOTH of those sets into lunar, would the set I made with the g17 I bought with ec be better than the set I made using the farmed g17?

You can't exchange EC for g17 primal, only demonic, so you can't have g17 primal bought with EC   ::)

You can buy with EC only demonic gear which can be used for lvl 150 dragon set.