Epic Perfect World

Switching from Demon to Sage

Offline timemanager

• NoHomo s2
Im a Demon Archer and Im trying to switch to Sage. Can someone explain to me how to do that? Thank you!

Please if you can detail it, dont just say "Oh go to 1k stream" so you can just get post count. So don't waste our time! Thank you! :)

Offline Mirquel

• D Re ✙urN Leader
  • Hakuna Matata!
Go do full GV,Then buy celestial schism.. :))
If you can beat 'em, Join 'em!

Offline timemanager

• NoHomo s2
Where do I buy Celestial w/e and how much is it? Can I buy it with gold? and can you please be more specific I just mentioned that --"

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Finish full cultivation (including third fairy culti) and once you're finished with it, you can use the schism to switch cultivations at the npc located in 1k. You can buy the Celestial Schism with gold in the vote shop (I forget how much it is). You take the schism and 200 mirages to the mentioned npc and they will give you the culti switch item which you speak to them again and switch.

Link to the culti guide:
http://epicpw.com/guides/sage-demon-cultivation-guide/

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Where do I buy Celestial w/e and how much is it? Can I buy it with gold? and can you please be more specific I just mentioned that --"

Do the full sage cultivation starting from scratch and going all the way to full GV. Celestial Schism mold is in boutique for 5 gold. Take it to the Conversion Executor, and you should be good.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Crystali

• Mad?
  • Faction: Worms
Finish all of your Culti including OHT/Gv/and when you're done use Celestial schism mold +200Mirage stones To convert it

Crystali-150SIN