Epic Perfect World

NW Chat colour.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Is there a way to make Nation and Battle chat different colours? It gets confusing between each other alot, maybe it's just me, but I lose notion of what it says in there because I mix Battle with Nation :s.
Last Edit: Sept 20, 2013, 08:49 pm by Jokerz
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Is there a way to make Nation and Battle chat different colours? It gets confusing between each other alot, maybe it's just me, but I lose notion of what it says in there because I mix Battle with Nation :s.
I like this idea.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Agreed. I can't see messages sometimes due to all those land capture announcements. It would be nice to have a diff font color for all three.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Agreed. I can't see messages sometimes due to all those land capture announcements. It would be nice to have a diff font color for all three.

+1

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Agreed. Being able to turn off nation chat & land capture announcement would be nice too.

It's just 3 certain factions talking trash all NW anyway.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Agreed. Being able to turn off nation chat & land capture announcement would be nice too.

These are also fantastic ideas!

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
i agree too :smiley: