Epic Perfect World

PK drops

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
Ok twice in the last few days i have been unable to pick up pk drops. Once i killed the person 100% alone no one else touched them and the other they came out and tried interupting a 1v1 and caught a 3v1. Anyway i remember reading a while back that it was adjusted so you have 30 seconds i believe it was to pickup drops if its your kill.There seems to be a glitch though and something isn't working right. I stood over the items both times pressing my hotkey for pickup item and clicking the items. The first time (my 1v1 kill) another player was able to pickup the items but i still could not. This time today im not sure weather a blue name got them or they just disappeared. Plz look into this though if u can find time ty.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Stealth knife throw #1
I'm basically 40

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
I think if they have a squad member they could pick it up. (I'm not to sure)

Offline AOH

• Old Player
i wasn't in a squad ether time. so that wasnt causing any issues. its just something i noticed to be wrong and wanted to mention.
What they are saying is the person you pk'ed may have  been in a squad and there may be a glitch that aloows the squad member to ick up the drops IDK though.
150 R 8 Seeker                                                          150 R 8 Veno                                                              150 Dragon Cleric                                                           150 Dragon Barb                                                        150 Dragon Sin

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline AOH

• Old Player
AH i see. and i don't believe so but its possible. TY jess but i see no reason for discretion on the matter. Just mentioning something that seemed bugged to me and happened more then once.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
What they are saying is the person you pk'ed may have  been in a squad and there may be a glitch that aloows the squad member to ick up the drops IDK though.
This^ Lol.  But who knows maybe it is bugged, I don't have luck. People never drop stuff for me qq.

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
e.e no guardian scrolls lol lucky .