Epic Perfect World

This account is already logged in

Offline Bonnie

Hello, why I can't log in after I dced? I use Force Log and I did restart my game system, but still I cant get in? It only says that im already logged in. And also tryed to change server

Offline Bonnie

Works now, had to wait only 3 hours :)

Offline Bonnie

Someone may be banned meh for fun for a while? :D

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
no the map simply crashed so couldn't login ^^
nothing out of this world and nothign to worry about ;)

Happy Gaming !

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
EPW change host to reduce crashes and ping, get more ping and crashes still occur. Pelis fix. :cc

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
EPW change host to reduce crashes and ping, get more ping and crashes still occur. Pelis fix. :cc
Not for everyone. From what i've seen, the majority of the players are running much more smoothly, including me.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Not for everyone. From what i've seen, the majority of the players are running much more smoothly, including me.

I know a lot of people who are getting large spikes of skill lag, 3-5 second delay between clicking a skill, and it beginning to channel. Large scale lag spikes, personally, I'll go from 170ms or so, and suddenly I'm up to 13k+, and my internet is NOT the problem, because I NEVER had that problem with the old host.

As far as the OP topic problem, sometimes this happens to me too, and it happened with the old host as well, basically, you have to just wait, you got DC'd from server, now the game has to rubber band and realize youre not sending information back to the server anymore, so it will kick your logged toon back to main menu. it can sometimes take a while, but it's nothing to do with the new host, cus it happened with the old host as well. And it even happened  lot on official PWI as well. Not sure what causes it, but sometimes it helps if you go all the way back to desktop and restart the client.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Host change has decreased my ping significantly.

I'm also seeing fewer random issues, I suppose it differs depending on your location.

DJBFF

OT: Since the host change i have had huge lag spikes, the most of the ppl have it, so it just proves to go back to the old host :<

On topic: Idk :<