Epic Perfect World

Things that i discovered with psychic(Support Topic)

Hello i wanna share with u some discoverys that i made with psychic and some tests, letu go.             1- Soulforce damage is reduced by magic defense, not physical.                                                    2- Soul of Retaliation works perfectly against mystics, all casts and debuff will affect ONLY the mystic, nature vengeance debuff affect only the mystic, the knockback skills knockback only the mystic, less Absorb Soul, with another classes SoR will reflect the debuff, but the debuff will get on you too.                                                                       3- SoRetaliation cant reflect stuns, frezes, seal, and sleep debuff(Only the sin sleep debuff can be)                                                                                     4- You can dispell the Spirit of Phalanx stun with Badge of Courage and dispel the seal of Expel with sage BoL(Need timing).                                       5- Telekinesis take out the SoS and SoR buff of another psy withoutthe debuff get on you.               6- Demon psy = poor shiit.                                          7- 25 ATK level = 10k magic attack.                          Thats all my frends, PSYKING#
Unblock my another acc.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Shut the **** up sad psy, if you suck doesnt mean you need boost.
Last Edit: Sept 17, 2013, 09:06 pm by Night♀
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
PSYKING#

Why you call yourself the psyking is beyond anyone's understanding.
You clearly don't understand pw, the old engine it runs on, and how the mechanics work.

As has been said by everybody in all your previous threads, and I think I can speak for everyone.

Last Edit: Sept 17, 2013, 09:06 pm by Night♀
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline Major League

• WasteDump
  • Xpendable - Retired
Disrespect Cynix everytime he say PSYKING.

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture

Offline ABBADON

• Hi '-'
  • Characters: ???!?!
  • Faction: Xpendable, Artifex
You do know...SoR will only reflect a stun/sleep/silence etc if the skill itself deals damage first? o.o Sleep doesn't deal damage. Most silences don't cause damage. Roar of the pride doesn't. Only bm drake bash, sin headhunt, etc just to name a few.
If you were paid more attention to your psy you'd realize that. '-'

IMFLUFFY- r8 demon barb
NOISIA- r8 sage psy
ABBADON- r8 demon bm
ASMODEUS- r8 sage seeker
Ascension- r8 sage sin
Krewella- r8 sage archer
ARKASIA- r8 demon veno
Realisation-r8 sage cleric
BreakNoise-r8 demon mystic

Make me famous rebels, make me famous...
Unblock my another acc.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Just. Stop. Clearly you got problems with your class, Try rolling a dif one.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Psychics are fine as they are, or at least alot better than they were, in my opinion.
Everyone has opinions guys, no need to trash others because it's not the same as yours.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Psychics are fine as they are, or at least alot better than they were, in my opinion.
Everyone has opinions guys, no need to trash others because it's not the same as yours.
Obvious he's just trolling. Can notice it just from this post.

Offline Vionn

Reroll to seeker, even you should be able to play one. All you have to do is bang your head on the keyboard.