Epic Perfect World

just sugessting this!!

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
  • Characters: CanadianBoy/HeyYouGotMe
  • Faction: Alamat
is it possible to sell the dragon child warsong belts and puzzle cubes at the point shop... just suggesting... the more the donators the more the server runs  ;)
THEY HATE US, CUZ THEY AINT US

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
I find no challenge in getting any of those the legit way. -1.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Hello master Agatio, please introduce 'Pay-to-be-Pro' version and 'Free-to-be-Pro' version please.

Offline Kazureblue

Hello master Agatio, please introduce 'Pay-to-be-Pro' version and 'Free-to-be-Pro' version please.

They already have this. It's called "Official version" lol

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
^Dis!!!

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
There's no free-to-be-Pro on pwi. There's a Farm-to-be-less-of-a-noob, that's about it.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Chibbi

• Was a pleasure
  • Characters: Chibbi
There's no free-to-be-Pro on pwi. There's a Farm-to-be-less-of-a-noob, that's about it.
I think they meant Pay-to-be-pro.
Reaon i dont play pwi because to  have the good gears you had to put money in the game so I say no to this. and not just no but hell no
150 R 8 Seeker                                                          150 R 8 Veno                                                              150 Dragon Cleric                                                           150 Dragon Barb                                                        150 Dragon Sin

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
Reaon i dont play pwi because to  have the good gears you had to put money in the game so I say no to this. and not just no but hell no

Couldnt agree more. Back in the day I was willing to pay $15/month for a game without restrictions other than skill on getting the best endgame gear. Hell for the last 2 years of my time playing everquest2 I didnt even need to pay for my own subscription. I was farming enough in-game cash to trade to people for monthly game cards to cover my subscription costs on 3 different accounts! But i refuse to dump $1500.00 on gear for a SINGLE toon! And thats before you factor in the costs of refining and sharding your r9... And then there was the thousands of dollars you had to throw away to reforge/rerefine/reshard for r9r3... SUCH a money pit. I know people who got their homes foreclosed on because of their addiction to PWI and spending money on r9 and packs... NO THANK YOU!

Offline Chibbi

• Was a pleasure
  • Characters: Chibbi
I know people who got their homes foreclosed on because of their addiction to PWI and spending money on r9 and packs... NO THANK YOU!
Wow really?  It got that bad? :normal-43:
I've heard of people spending tens of thousands but not getting their home foreclosed.  I'm hoping that was a wake up call.
Thankfully my old faction introduced me to private servers.  Haven't went back since.

BTW, I say no to the DS neck thing-y in points shop.  Just to keep it on topic.

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
Wow really?  It got that bad? :normal-43:
I've heard of people spending tens of thousands but not getting their home foreclosed.  I'm hoping that was a wake up call.
Thankfully my old faction introduced me to private servers.  Haven't went back since.

BTW, I say no to the DS neck thing-y in points shop.  Just to keep it on topic.

There was a guy on Dreamweaver named SuperHebe... He spent over 55grand on his BM. Lost his house, his relationship fell apart, and he had to move back in with his MOTHER (in his late 30's early 40's I believe). I'm not sure what he's doing now, as he stopped playing regularly just before I came to EPW. But yeah, he got so bad at one point he was sinking his entire paycheck into PWI every week, and BORROWING money from a mutual friend of ours to buy groceries... Pay-to-be-pro addiction is almost as bad as crack or heroin in certain situations...

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
There was a guy on Dreamweaver named SuperHebe... He spent over 55grand on his BM. Lost his house, his relationship fell apart, and he had to move back in with his MOTHER (in his late 30's early 40's I believe). I'm not sure what he's doing now, as he stopped playing regularly just before I came to EPW. But yeah, he got so bad at one point he was sinking his entire paycheck into PWI every week, and BORROWING money from a mutual friend of ours to buy groceries... Pay-to-be-pro addiction is almost as bad as crack or heroin in certain situations...

All I can say is "what the hell?"

On-Topic: -1 to this suggestion.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

Holy shit, I remember SuperHebe.  That's crazy, and really sad.  I can't imagine sinking THAT much into PWI (I put in quite a bit on packs--not 55 grand; that's more than most see in a year).  Hell, if someone gave me that much money and told me to do whatever with it, I can think of at least 10 other things to do with it.

Packs were like crack though. 

To this suggestion, hell nah.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)