Epic Perfect World

Adding mobile Purchases

Offline Wakka

I say should add Mobile Purchases, its move convenient for me and im sure for others. Which will mean more incoming donations and possibly even more players to roll to Epw for a easier way to Donate.  Its quick, simple and dont have to be paid till your phone bill is due which is perfect.  If you were to add one id say do the Bill-To-Mobile one.  Lately Zong (Payment Wall) has been having issues with at@t, wasnt able to make any purchases. I know its a process that probably can take a while or even not at all but its an option that will be more usefull.   8)

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
was already asked before and aga said it might be added soon,so please be patient^^
Also will be add Paysafecard option..?Agatio said yes soon before 2 weeks..I can' wait.. :))

Offline Wakka

Cant wait for the mobile one, be donating like crazy with it.

Angelica

I don't think SMS will be available. But PaySafeCard should be very soon.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
SMS is literally the only way I, and other people can/want to donate zzz.

Offline grotegrutjes

• Dream it, wish it, do it.
if paysafe is realy going to be added i wil be active again =D

Angelica

if paysafe is realy going to be added i wil be active again =D
Yeah, Aga said so.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
SMS is literally the only way I, and other people can/want to donate zzz.
^

Offline Wakka

Come Agatio add SmS and PaySafe. Would be more incoming donations, more active players which will be more votes.  Be able to upgrade server to add alot more content.  All ya gotta do is add em (If you do add Sms to Bill-To-Mobile) Zong doesnt work well with At@t customers Ive tried plenty of times on Storm and Vendetta (Since it didnt work they were removed) Be the server that has Sms that actually works that way people from both servers will roll here just cuz you added Sms.

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
Problem with sms system is if u donate like 20$ aga will get something like 5$ since its pretty screwed up payment method as far as I know. (I did never donate via phone or any other way ijs if someone goes and tells this is wrong)