Epic Perfect World

Boss Events

Offline Helper

When doing boss events , the GM spawns all bosses that and APS toon can out DD a caster (which is always the case). So can we (casters) have physical immune bosses spawned along with regular so we at least have a chance?

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
have a chance? on what? o.O
we spawn Faction Bosses, doesnt matter who get aggro, drops all go to Faction ;) thats the point on Faction Bosses and not Solo Bosses.

Offline Helper

have a chance? on what? o.O
we spawn Faction Bosses, doesnt matter who get aggro, drops all go to Faction ;) thats the point on Faction Bosses and not Solo Bosses.
Umm you don't just spawn faction bosses. Glitter has spawned different kinds of bosses as well as other GM's.

Offline Ancient

• Faction: NexNation
I've seen alot of bosses spawned but never seen any get spawned by any GM for just one person. has always been for factions or a squad.

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
I'm getting a little tired of all the "QQ I'm a caster and I can't do this as well as a physical class so change it pl0x".

You should have already known when you chose your class that, as a magic class, you are DPH, not DPS. And 100% of the time, DPS will win out in a boss fight. That is simply how the game works, and has always worked, unfortunately.

The truth hurts sometimes, trust me, I know. I'm a magic-slinger by heart, but ever since I started playing private servers, I've made a physical APS class before making my magic class, knowing that it will get me what I need 10x faster and 100x easier.

Just squad with some APS friends / faction mates, or make an APS class as a farming alt.

Offline DeadAngel

I'm getting a little tired of all the "QQ I'm a caster and I can't do this as well as a physical class so change it pl0x".

You should have already known when you chose your class that, as a magic class, you are DPH, not DPS. And 100% of the time, DPS will win out in a boss fight. That is simply how the game works, and has always worked, unfortunately.

The truth hurts sometimes, trust me, I know. I'm a magic-slinger by heart, but ever since I started playing private servers, I've made a physical APS class before making my magic class, knowing that it will get me what I need 10x faster and 100x easier.

Just squad with some APS friends / faction mates, or make an APS class as a farming alt.

I have to agree, I make a caster first only because I know my friends will make a few APS chars that can help me farm quickly but if it were just me on my own then yea I would make a APS char first.

Complaining about things casters can or cannot do is pointless...this argument is just like the multiple "who's OP or what can you do to make this class less OP"

In the end it is what it is, you know the ability  of each class and you know what instances and pvp stuff that each class can do. Make chars that can accommodate to your needs or just quit the game ahead of time.

Offline Helper

Check what part of the forums you are in , thank you.

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Maybe make some phys imune nein beast things. Faction bosses arent the only boss event, boss invasions are great too. A faction boss is ment to be a team thing, so irrelivant on the caster note. There is a point about other bosses though, should make a phy immune one so every now and then casteres have a shot.

Offline Lyssania

I've seen alot of bosses spawned but never seen any get spawned by any GM for just one person. has always been for factions or a squad.

This isn't true because I've participate in an Event where the boss was solely for one person. It was even named after each char. Mine was named Lyssania.

I do agree that maybe there could be something added for casters, just so they'll have something to do.

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy

This isn't true because I've participate in an Event where the boss was solely for one person. It was even named after each char. Mine was named Lyssania.

I do agree that maybe there could be something added for casters, just so they'll have something to do.

That was GM lilly, im sure the other GMs would give it a shot if asked by enough people.
The thing is people will complain a solo boss doesnt drop as good as a fac boss if its implemented. (Which it shouldnt).
A caster boss would be a good idea though, no easier but only killable by casters.