Epic Perfect World

IronGuard adjustment

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
you seem to love IG ... ur prolly a Expand and got butthurt for this
Yes, I'm a no life IG spammer I can't win unless I pop an Ig even when it has cooldown time. If you didn't know, my forum name is my IGN. So next time you see me pop an IG, go make a forum post. I'll be waiting giving it a thumbs up. :normal-42:
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Consist

• Old Player
1. If this EVER is going to work, make it a seal.
2. If you're HP drops 75% in mass pk a person with a brain would use an ironguard.
3. How is using an IG indicate they can't play their class.
4. Time to 1v1...what.

Asap Rocky has spoken.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
I'm not showing hatred towards anyone, you told me to actually give you a legitimate reason why this suggestion is plain stupid. Instead of just saying it is stupid I gave you one?  :normal-1:
When you give them a real reason they start with the : OMFG WHY U HATE ME U IDIOT NOOB NO LIFE SPAM IG 0 SKILL, LOL U MAD WE WANT REMOVE IG HAHAHA. Pathetic players :normal-22:.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Ajla

• Ajla
  • Characters: Anaire - Jargja
  • Faction: Artifex
Yeah sorry that idc that people know who i am by putting my ig names in my banner.
And im even more sorry that people actually pm me ig to threaten me just over a sujestion i made.

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
When you give them a real reason they start with the : OMFG WHY U HATE ME U IDIOT NOOB NO LIFE SPAM IG 0 SKILL, LOL U MAD WE WANT REMOVE IG HAHAHA. Pathetic players :normal-22:.
Can't voice your opinion nowadays  :normal-1:

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
Can't voice your opinion nowadays  :normal-1:
Yes, very sad. Only way you can do it is if matches what they want to hear.
i feel like i'm dead