Epic Perfect World

IronGuard adjustment

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Ok, name good reasons to keep it the way it is.
Because it's part of the game. If you don't like it, you can go blue mode and afk in west city. Seeing 0 skill players wanting nerf on everything makes the game have no challenge and unfunny to play.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
well any sin that use IG can kill a wizz in 5 a 6secs
u can't seal the sin, nor stun, u just need to kite and 1 Teleportstun and its over if you don't have faith or IG.
IG makes PK worse
Kite.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Consist

• Old Player
Well, i think this is a big +1.
Abusing Irongaurd is like 'hey i can't play my char, np i take IG'
the Seal of God debuff on IG should be awsome, so we never have to do with those people that think:
OMG my hp is lower then 75%, i better take IG before i die.
In my opinion its just rubbish at all i preffer too remove it, but yeah ...
So i hope aga reads this and Remove or make it antipurify, so we don't have to deal archers and sins
 that OVERUSE it
if u don't like the idea, its time to try 1v1 and learn how to play a character ^^

1. If this EVER is going to work, make it a seal.
2. If you're HP drops 75% in mass pk a person with a brain would use an ironguard.
3. How is using an IG indicate they can't play their class.
4. Time to 1v1...what.

Offline Ajla

• Ajla
  • Characters: Anaire - Jargja
  • Faction: Artifex
Yeah every class their skills, and im not saying to remove the pot, just saying to make it so its being used for whats its been made. Thats defense wise, not rage pk wise. Lol you guys can say its worst thread ever but so far i didn't see 1 good reason/explenation as why its bad thread.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
well any sin that use IG can kill a wizz in 5 a 6secs
u can't seal the sin, nor stun, u just need to kite and 1 Teleportstun and its over if you don't have faith or IG.
IG makes PK worse
So you think without IG you can seal him in his tidal or what? I don't think you understand pk. First you learn, then you talk. You're at the learning part. Even without IG you would have to kite him, I suppose you can't hierobug a sin with deaden nerves on in 2 seconds, can you?
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Inmoralia

• ƗɳɱΦƦɑʆأα
So you think without IG you can seal him in his tidal or what? I don't think you understand pk. First you learn, then you talk. You're at the learning part. Even without IG you would have to kite him, I suppose you can't hierobug a sin with deaden nerves on in 2 seconds, can you?
u sound like u butthurt for this IG thread. no need to be offensive...

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
Why would you even bother asking for an IG Nerf when it's so easy to get around 12s immune? you know they need to sacrifice an anti stun/fortify etc to use it effectively? do you realise you can COUNTER IG by using it yourself? did you know every class has their defensive skills to get around things like these? did you know you have a genie to counter things like these? Besides, IG's play a big factor in Mass PK. So please, it's not our fault you can't IG when someone uses it in super hardcore 3v3 PK. I'm sure you don't know any of this anyways, never seen you in PK, and fyi yes, I'm one of those IG abusers but I happen to be skilled too.
Last Edit: Sept 12, 2013, 09:52 pm by zFlashx

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
Why would you even bother asking for an IG Nerf when it's so easy to get around 12s immune? you know they need sacrifice an anti stun/fortify etc to use it effectively? do you realise you can COUNTER IG by using it yourself? did you know every class has their defensive skills to get around things like these? did you know you have a genie to counter things like these? Besides, IG's play a big factor in Mass PK. So please, it's not our fault you can't IG's when someone uses it in super hardcore 3v3 PK. I'm sure you don't know any of this anyways, never seen you in PK, and fyi yes, I'm one of those IG abusers but I happen to be skilled too.
+1, they are indeed usefull in 2v2 and 3v3 events.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
+1, they are indeed usefull in 2v2 and 3v3 events.
See this, we were in 2v2 event like 1hour ago, I popped an IG Jokerz would have died but NO, he used brain and countered my IG with an IG.

Offline Inmoralia

• ƗɳɱΦƦɑʆأα
Why would you even bother asking for an IG Nerf when it's so easy to get around 12s immune? you know they need to sacrifice an anti stun/fortify etc to use it effectively? do you realise you can COUNTER IG by using it yourself? did you know every class has their defensive skills to get around things like these? did you know you have a genie to counter things like these? Besides, IG's play a big factor in Mass PK. So please, it's not our fault you can't IG's when someone uses it in super hardcore 3v3 PK. I'm sure you don't know any of this anyways, never seen you in PK, and fyi yes, I'm one of those IG abusers but I happen to be skilled too.
well at first, im here from the begin of server start.
second i know u can counter it.
and do you really think i make my forum accountname the same as IGM? nope, i don't
cause the girl who started this thread get many PMs from player like u with idiotic racist threats.

Offline Ajla

• Ajla
  • Characters: Anaire - Jargja
  • Faction: Artifex
Every class has their def skill, just they don't last 12 sec and add up with everything else. And Flash/Jokerz, calling people who disagree with you sz campers, idiots, or whatever you think and write is ur own opinion, nothing to do with the sujestion. Like i already said was a sujestion no need to be so hatred.
I expected hate from the people who can't fight without them.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I don't use ig's (I use sutras instead, lasts a shorter time, but eh) and I still say no.

IG's are a form if keeping your ass alive.  So what if antistun is used before; it does its job.

It's not even spammable.  You have a 2 minute window to get em down before they can use it again. Soooo.

And for duck's sake would y'all stop replying so fast?! Had like 10 replies after I typed this!

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
and do you really think i make my forum accountname the same as IGM? nope, i don't
cause the girl who started this thread get many PMs from player like u with idiotic racist threats.
What is this, I don't even.. Are you for real? Wow. Anyway if you are at beggining why comment? Play the game, learn the way, stop with the QQing.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Inmoralia

• ƗɳɱΦƦɑʆأα
What is this, I don't even.. Are you for real? Wow. Anyway if you are at beggining why comment? Play the game, learn the way, stop with the QQing.
you seem to love IG ... ur prolly a Expand and got butthurt for this

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
Racist threats? I know for a fact I don't make racist threats to anyone, besides look at her sig.. her char names are there yet another player who doesn't use their brain and what does it matter if you've been here from the server start?

Every class has their def skill, just they don't last 12 sec and add up with everything else. And Flash/Jokerz, calling people who disagree with you sz campers, idiots, or whatever you think and write is ur own opinion, nothing to do with the sujestion. Like i already said was a sujestion no need to be so hatred.
I expected hate from the people who can't fight without them.
I'm not showing hatred towards anyone, you told me to actually give you a legitimate reason why this suggestion is plain stupid. Instead of just saying it is stupid I gave you one?  :normal-1: