Epic Perfect World

Co0ki3 got some ideas :<

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Really sorry, I posted this not knowing if someone had already posted anything on this matter x_x

I wasnt trying to sound mad at you for "biting" my idea. I was actually just saying I like'd your idea, and was showing other ways to make it happen. Personally, I think some "endgame" pve content would be fun as hell. And my suggestion was originally posted in response to a similar suggestion from months back. It's STILL a good idea imo. Screw what the haters say, most of the people who bitch about people wanting pve content confuse their "skill" in PK, with their personal worth anyway, and therefore feel that pve content will somehow diminish their value. It's both sad and funny at the same time.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline DeaDia

You don't do mass PK cuz you got kicked outta NoHomo and rejected in every other faction.

Since when does mass PK don't require skill? You think it's easy to think of a tactic to win PK? You think it's easy to survive 50 AAs on you? You think it's easy to keep your whole squad buff and alive? You think it's easy to crowd control? Yeah, I mass PK every single day and I don't think it is easy, at least as a sin, especially against HangOver, NoHomo and Pinoys since they always AA on me with 50 people at once qq.

Offline Far

• Sneaky
  • Light Speed
  • Characters: Far
No.

1st. This server already has waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much PvE for a private server, let's not do it.

2nd. There are some BHs that are hard for me to solo as a sin, like lunar and SoT so it's easier and faster to just squad up and yes, you need to squad for BH on pwi. '-'

3rd. It is required to be in a squad to start TM runs, and it's way easier and faster to do TM runs in a party than by multi-clienting.

4th. No more PvE please, that includes no more farming and no more new dungeons. I really don't understand why you people come play a private server to PvE like wtf. If you wanna PvE go back to pwi.

5th. That is impossible, agatio isn't a dev to do that. Go ask chinos, maybe they'll do it for you.

6th. What's your character's name?

what's wrong with playing pve on a private server? huh? please elaborate

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
what's wrong with playing pve on a private server? huh? please elaborate

Simple. If he couldnt call people fail at PK cus they were busy enjoying themselves in a dungeon he'd have nothing else to do with himself, and would somehow feel he could no longer validate his existence. Thats why he proclaims to hate pve.

Offline Dombra

In what comes to PvE, think like this: This is a MMORPG, no matter if it's a private server or not. In role playing you do what your class "asks", every1 has specific roles, but still not every1 can or even wants to go in pk mode to try and... "Be the best?"

This is another version of PWI, a both PvP and PvE game, everything can be done here but not every1 wants to do it. When you want to pk my fac for example wants to run gv... We just want new challenges, try to understand a new point of view and don't look only at your belly button. Let other people enjoy the game.
Barbarian - Untamed Barbarian - Biggest D(efense)
DatBoi - Human Warrior - Fam want CC?
ToadGod - Nightshade Duskblade - Hippity Hoppity get off my property
[/center]

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
:normal-18: :normal-43:

Yes, cuz my existence has everything to do with a game. Dammit. How did you know ):

It's the only logical explanation as to why you're so rabidly anti pve, and anti anyone who wants to enjoy the pve aspect of the game. It only follows logically that unless you're able to feel superior to other people via pvp, you're not happy, which leads to the conclusion that you somehow derive personal validation through the act.

Offline Far

• Sneaky
  • Light Speed
  • Characters: Far
You come to a private server to do same thing you did on PWI. Logic.

i come to p serv cause is more fun then official serv and easyer to get the good stuff and yeah i like more pve then pvp cause ppl are morons u kill some1 they say ur class is op i enjoy the game and play for fun what about you?

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
i come to p serv cause is more fun then official serv and easyer to get the good stuff and yeah i like more pve then pvp cause ppl are morons u kill some1 they say ur class is op i enjoy the game and play for fun what about you?

That's just Mentalista...

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
That's just Mentalista...

LMAO! Brilliant!!!!

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I play to have fun with friends and kill others, not to run through a dungeon 50 times in a row.
But the whole point is why cant some people do what you do and others do those dungeon runs? Your idea of fun is valid as is theirs. I personally like to do both. Plis sir no hate  :'(

Offline Rose

• Characters: SereneRose
I play to have fun with friends and kill others, not to run through a dungeon 50 times in a row.

And others play to have fun with friends in dungeons. Everyone has his/her own likes and dislikes, we know yours now so dont need to post the same thing over and over again.
My YouTube Channel

If the people we love are stolen from us,
the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. 
Buildings burn, people die ...
but real love is forever.

Offline Dombra

Cause you didn't respect that some people want more PvE stuff on this server, it would save the server a bit too... (Not that I'm saying it's bad cause this is the best pw server at least for me, just thinking I want new stuff :3)
[/center]

Offline Dombra

Not talking about the people, but about the idea.
[/center]

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
Add slaying/warding level gears for these people, ty.

Offline Dombra

My point is you didn't respect my point of view and only "saw" the situation from your point of view. Cause you're a pker and there's like 20~50% of the EPW's people who aren't... Gotta accept those people want more of what they like in an easy lvl up server with a fun community.
[/center]