Epic Perfect World

Could use genius math guy.

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
Can someone tell me link for r8 % stats. the one i need is 2x chant on all parts of r8 archer gear, average rerolls and etc? i tryed calculating but my brain is not math fan so it let me down. thanks in advance  ^-^

rainlu

Can someone tell me link for r8 % stats. the one i need is 2x chant on all parts of r8 archer gear, average rerolls and etc? i tryed calculating but my brain is not math fan so it let me down. thanks in advance  ^-^
to get 2x - chan the chance is like like 1 % ~

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • Retired
  • Retired
The ct % hasn't been discovered or known by any normal player i guess,as i noticed on aga's thread and some other sites,just the interval and other stats,but nothing about ct,as i know,the 2x ct chance is less then 1%:)
A amount of ec to get 2x ct on every piece, average 10k-15k /piece ,around 50-75k  +- 20k
If u get lucky,u can do this in 10k,unlucky,mmm200k
Retired GM. Inf has been MIA for a while now and GMs can not update/patch the game

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
1 - (1 - 0.086^2) ^ (3/2) = 1,10734618381581% or every 90,305995958201145 tries.

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas
Just use this.
http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/x2-int-on-sin-r8-never/msg100920/#msg100920
How is this going to help deno when he's asking for channeling chance and you're giving him an interval % chance?

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
How is this going to help deno when he's asking for channeling chance and you're giving him an interval % chance?
That thread has the formula that you can use to calculate the chances for yourself.

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
That thread has the formula that you can use to calculate the chances for yourself.
read topic name and what i posted in 1st post. im too dumb for this shit xD

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
read topic name and what i posted in 1st post. im too dumb for this shit xD

Lssj can help you np.

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
Lssj can help you np.

lssj banned :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran