Epic Perfect World

Poll

Should the size of each faction be reduced down to 100 people?

Yes, do change.
11 (13.6%)
No, do not change.
67 (82.7%)
I am not sure.
3 (3.7%)

Total Members Voted: 67

Voting closed: Sept 12, 2013, 05:59 pm

Solwing all EPW problems (almost all:)) (before voting, read the description).

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
lower numbers for tw? again with this bs? ok even if u lower the numbers for tw what would happen:
1. randoms would always lose tw even equal numbers to best factions
2. faction like worms would not know what to do with their bigger numbers with having lower number tw (even if           lowered to 60)
3. epw is only alive pvp based server (even tho it's pve meaning that u can leave pk after 8 or 9 hours of time im not sure) which would make ppl leave, u can say "oh they still got pk" pk is not everything i honestly enjoy tw's more then regular pk idk why, maybe im just doing it too much everyday.
4. you're basicly giving fake hope to randoms yet again to win, why? ofc they can't deal with higher numbers. solution: recruit.

end of story.

That's a lot of anger. Cynix, I need to take notes from you, on how to achieve this lvl of mad from a simple post.  :normal-16: :normal-43: :normal-16:

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
2.) As it stands, Worms is the only faction I see who can supply 80.  It's not harming the server to lower it to a number that most factions hardly reach anyway.

someone's having a number issues ;)

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
That's a lot of anger. Cynix, I need to take notes from you, on how to achieve this lvl of mad from a simple post.  :normal-16: :normal-43: :normal-16:
how u judge someone being angry over pixels. i could just start shiting on u while u would say im mad and i would be laughing. who wins? me ofc  ^-^

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
how u judge someone being angry over pixels. i could just start shiting on u while u would say im mad and i would be laughing. who wins? me ofc  ^-^

Youre proving me right, you realize this of course?

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
someone's having a number issues ;)

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37: