Epic Perfect World

New veno pets mayb?

Offline lordceric

• Characters: Tatchi_Koma
I was just wondering if epw was going to implement the new venos pets retail pwi has, or if epw is not due to the owl and drake pets.
LoL Happens

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I suppose it would be cool if venos get some new pets, however they have to be purely cosmetic.

Venos are NOT in need of any sort of boost. If they get new pets they should be identically statted to the current ones, with different looks.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Cant imagine why they would honestly. The owl and the drake are damn powerful as is.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
Some new skins would be nice.
So would being able to trade current owl/drake eggs for them so we dont have to fork out more EC for the same damn pet.

Offline lordceric

• Characters: Tatchi_Koma
well the reason i ask is cause on retail the nix and herc can actual evolve (sorta like pokemon i guess) and it not for a boost so to speak. a demon veno with -channel gear is deadly enough. but it would be something different instead of a plain old nix or herc even if the pets were nerfed just a bit it wouldn't make much of a dif since venos don't battle much with those pets.
LoL Happens

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
if we can get the new skins ...idk if they boost nix/herc attack/def? so they can be identical to owl/drake

Angelica

+1 for the new skin. But yeah, no more power for them.

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
  • Characters: Beloved, Euphoric
  • Faction: Fab's bed
The new skins for Nix and Herc would be cool.
Also the new Harpy pet as a skin.
Last Edit: Sept 09, 2013, 03:39 pm by Beloved ♥
Read this and grow up
 Don't play anymore. Won't play anymore. Bye.

Offline Naosu

• Boop
I'd be happy with the new skins venos on PWI have, and the ability to use nixs (and owls?) in instances.

However, when we were waiting for that patch Agatio DID say we would not get getting the pets themselves. (Plus from what I've heard from friends still on pwi, they're not super impressive anyway.) Just possibly using the skins for something.
What am I even doing?

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
I suppose it would be cool if venos get some new pets, however they have to be purely cosmetic.

Venos are NOT in need of any sort of boost. If they get new pets they should be identically statted to the current ones, with different looks.
Nerf pets, implement the boost. It will be almost like having to farm out the ascended robe, but instead of a good robe, you get a pet as powerful as the current owl/drake. Imo the pets are extremely strong and too easy to get, make people work for them :/.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I could just implement 'upgrades' to the current retail pets, like phoenix, hercules, hatchling, etc.
For a use of Event Tokens they would have new nice look and stats similar to owl and drake pets.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
I could just implement 'upgrades' to the current retail pets, like phoenix, hercules, hatchling, etc.
For a use of Event Tokens they would have new nice look and stats similar to owl and drake pets.

Give them the same stats as owl/drake with same cost in ET, Allow Owl/drake to be traded for equal costing pets. Im sorry but I forked out enough for an owl I don't want to do the same to get a pet that does nothing but look different zz.

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
Give them the same stats as owl/drake with same cost in ET, Allow Owl/drake to be traded for equal costing pets. Im sorry but I forked out enough for an owl I don't want to do the same to get a pet that does nothing but look different zz.
I agree with this. Can we also do more custom veno pets? Maybe those cute kitten ones or the ones I suggested on my post? I'm bored with my fat owl and dragon :'(
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Agreed. I dont think having to pay another 20 tokens for a different look is fair for all the people who farmed their stuff. I think that an exchange system could be implemented where you can exchange owl for the monkey/angel/herc/nix pet and the drake for the other lv100 pets.

Offline Markhor

• Snake Eater
  • Je ne regrette rien
  • Characters: Ramoth, Markhor, Path, CeIaena, Aellin, Ashryver, Nehemia
I know Perfect World EUrope has successfully implemented the Rising Call expansion that includes the new pets and evolutions. Are we any closer to getting it here?