Epic Perfect World

forgot my email.

Offline Kiven

Hi everyone..specially to the Gm and Admin..i have a problem about my email..i change email address and password everyday after playing..to prevent account hacking..coz i just playing here in cafe..but last night..when i try to open my account...it say's password incorrect.i try to recover my pass by using my email add..it say.email incorrect..i dunno if someone already hack it or maybe i just forgot..Please Help..

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
Hi everyone..specially to the Gm and Admin..i have a problem about my email..i change email address and password everyday after playing..to prevent account hacking..coz i just playing here in cafe..but last night..when i try to open my account...it say's password incorrect.i try to recover my pass by using my email add..it say.email incorrect..i dunno if someone already hack it or maybe i just forgot..Please Help..
Why would you change your email and password every single day...? Aga has made it so that it is very very hard to hack someone without you giving your information out.

I'm sure you remember your email and password, but you are mixing it up with all the other ones you have used. Make sure you are using the right ones first. Check if your caps is on and whatnot.  :-X Check all of your passwords until you get it, and if you still can't contact Aga directly or put a message in the helpdesk. http://epicpw.com/helpdesk/
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Kiven

coz too many hacker here in cafe..they just watch you type your pass and they already read it what you put.lol..

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
coz too many hacker here in cafe..they just watch you type your pass and they already read it what you put.lol..
Why would they care about EPW?

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
Contact Aga directly or put a message in the helpdesk.
http://epicpw.com/helpdesk/

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Kiven

Coz they also play Epicpw..and i already have good item..lol..and i don't know who are they...

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
or maybe u try to scam someone else email :-\ to change ur email they need your username here and vertification from ur email so they need both ur acc in epw and ur email. if you lost both i dont think any gm or admin can help u in any website related issues.

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
Coz they also play Epicpw..and i already have good item..lol..and i don't know who are they...
Try to find a seat in a corner and keep your keyboard out of sight so that no one can read what you are typing. If you can't do any of that, try to lean forward or type really fast, or even slide your fingers around on the keys so they think you are typing something else. :-\

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas
Try to find a seat in a corner and keep your keyboard out of sight so that no one can read what you are typing. If you can't do any of that, try to lean forward or type really fast, or even slide your fingers around on the keys so they think you are typing something else. :-\
Ever heard of keylogger?

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
Ever heard of key logger?

? Why in gods name would someone go to so much trouble as to put a key logger on someone's computer to get SOMETHING OFF A VIDEO GAME.... If that is really happening... I can't even....

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable

? Why in gods name would someone go to so much trouble as to put a key logger on someone's computer to get SOMETHING OFF A VIDEO GAME.... If that is really happening... I can't even....

In my old days of Metin2 gaming I had a whole community of cafe players in my town trying to key log eachother to steal items and accounts. Those ppl do exist.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas

Because they can sell someone's item for real money.

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
In my old days of Metin2 gaming I had a whole community of cafe players in my town trying to key log eachother to steal items and accounts. Those ppl do exist.
............ wat...... PEOPLE NEED TO GET A REAL LIFE....

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
what do you think the fake websites on world chat are about?

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER