Epic Perfect World

R8 % Chances

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Calculate my luck LOL... I'v been spending all my income to reshape and this is how pretty much it goes

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
GGWP server. 400 reshapes on pants and still no 2x channeling. Worst luck ever.  :'(

Offline timemanager

• NoHomo s2
I would just farm 40k EC and try it until you get it

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Spent around 400k ec on wrists alone and I still got only 2x interval. Btw, is there any advantage of Spirit of the Forge against normal R8 Forges? Because i dont really catch the difference.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
40k EC

LMAO! 40K... thats cute... I spent 135K on my seeker's r8 and I'm still wondering if I should chance removing the +mp off of his boots, or try for more atk/def lvls on my swords.

I'm over 200K on my sin, and the ONLY good thing I have to show for it is GoF daggers though the def lvls, mag dmg redux, and +phys def on them kind of make me wonder if I should try and reshape THEM as well.

R8 chances for ANYTHING remotely decent are MUCH lower than the math indicates.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Spent around 400k ec on wrists alone and I still got only 2x interval. Btw, is there any advantage of Spirit of the Forge against normal R8 Forges? Because i dont really catch the difference.

Sorry for double post. The only real advantage to spirit of the forge, is you get to see the new stats, and choose to keep the old, or use the new stats. So it eliminates a portion of the risk of losing semi decent stats in place of something so terrible you want to throw your monitor across the room. Though in either case you still lose the reforge mats required for the attempt.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!