Epic Perfect World

My spare time and its dangers!

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
ONLY WATCH THIS IF YOU ARE PREPAIRED TO SEE (IM)MATURE CONTENT!

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD YOU VIEW THIS WITHOUT BEING READY FOR IT!

That is just to cover it...

This is after a crazy day ingame, voting and an even more insane day outside. I decided to make a random video for something to do, so here it is.

"Dungeon of Sins" LOL do you mean tideborn, or literally, sins?  I'm wondering if that was a pun, but am not fully awake yet and haven't had enough coffee :)  I'm going to be too scared to go in a dungeon now, just in case Fade pops up D: Thanks for sharing, enjoyed the fireworks!

There's been a fair few times when I wished I'd recorded ingame stuff, lots of weird, funny moments (on the official server I used to play on too). 

Thank you to Syringe for my avatar <3

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
What were you doing in there with my wife? D:

I see how it is, as soon as I go to bed... QQ

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
"Dungeon of Sins" LOL do you mean tideborn, or literally, sins?  I'm wondering if that was a pun, but am not fully awake yet and haven't had enough coffee :)  I'm going to be too scared to go in a dungeon now, just in case Fade pops up D: Thanks for sharing, enjoyed the fireworks!

There's been a fair few times when I wished I'd recorded ingame stuff, lots of weird, funny moments (on the official server I used to play on too).
Dungeon of sins, not the tideborn, its a dungeon in the faction base where a boss can spawn for a daily base quest.

What were you doing in there with my wife? D:

I see how it is, as soon as I go to bed... QQ
Yep, dont worry it was originally going to be someone else but they d/ced for abit and she was already in the base  :P