Epic Perfect World

Why all my threads get deleted/locked?

This and if you keep responding, the flaming won't stop on that thread except if it gets locked or removed.
You probably didn't see the last thread he made, if you would have you would know that it was only going to start drama. It's not about the dancing thread, I'm not even sure what happened there, but pretty sure there was some flaming.

Which thread you talking about, sir?
substance..

Angelica

Which thread you talking about, sir?
Regrets & HuhTanky one.

DJBFF

This and if you keep responding, the flaming won't stop on that thread except if it gets locked or removed.
You probably didn't see the last thread he made, if you would have you would know that it was only going to start drama. It's not about the dancing thread, I'm not even sure what happened there, but pretty sure there was some flaming.
i wouldn't know :| well, anyhow, im just talkin abt what i last saw, what he posted must of have been while i have been asleep then. and again, abt wc, i wouldn't know, anyhow, im always with the most ppl, so, flaming LOL
It's not about the dancing thread either, pay attention to world chat and you'll see.  :normal-18:

So, i can't put ~#Swaggs in wc?
If i do that ALL the haters start insulting, so it isn't ME who actually STARTING it.....
substance..

Angelica

If i do that ALL the haters start insulting, so it isn't ME who actually STARTING it.....
Well let's be honest the fact that you're spamming world chat how 'goodlooking' you are does irritate some players and they respond to it. It's not you who starts it, but it's you who is provoking.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh

Why do you need to write that? Post it in guild chat if you want people to see it, you're also partly to blame.
Regrets & HuhTanky one.

That one i posted because Mittens posted my Skype info + saying i begg'd him Regrets/HuhTanky to come back
And you know what.
NOTHING HAPPEND TO HIM.
He got away with 1 day ban...
If i am not wrong posting my personal info is against the rules?
But meh, gm fav's...
substance..

DJBFF

Well let's be honest the fact that you're spamming world chat how 'goodlooking' you are does irritate some players and they respond to it. It's not you who starts it, but it's you who is provoking.
provoking actually makes you get haters, so, he started it....

Wait...
So i can't put in wc my phrases?
That's kinda disgusting for you to say that, Sabine.
substance..

DJBFF

Wait...
she's just saying what's on her mind, so that ins't disguisting

why dafuq am i even here now? o.o

Angelica

Wait...
Did I say you can't? I did not.
Simply saying that you shouldn't be surprised if you get haters for it and when you even respond to them create a thread asking why your threads get locked/removed.

DJBFF

Did I say you can't? I did not.
Simply saying that you shouldn't be surprised if you get haters for it and when you even respond to them create a thread asking why your threads get locked/removed.
^ennuff said, now lock this thread o.o

Angelica

Yeah, since you got your answers, locking this thread before your "haters" would come.