Epic Perfect World

Why all my threads get deleted/locked?

DJBFF

Cause it always ends up with drama that i love :x

Angelica

Because you're making threads which only start drama.
Because you're making threads which only start drama.

That's not true sir.. i posted a vid of me dancing and i still get jelly haters on my D
substance..

Angelica

That's not true sir.. i posted a vid of me dancing and i still get jelly haters on my D
Uhh well, it wasn't me locking that one, but I'm pretty sure there must have been flaming or something if it got locked.
Uhh well, it wasn't me locking that one, but I'm pretty sure there must have been flaming or something if it got locked.
I didn't flame anyone, those parasites react on every thread i post with either a insult or saying i am a fag, so i reply and then it gets deleted, naise, sir.
substance..

Angelica

I didn't flame anyone, those parasites react on every thread i post with either a insult or saying i am a fag, so i reply and then it gets deleted, naise, sir.
No flaming huh. I didn't say it's you who started the flaming, but if there was, then it gets deleted to prevent further drama.
No flaming huh. I didn't say it's you who started the flaming, but if there was, then it gets deleted to prevent further drama.

So then i get warning lvl's and sht, but you guys won't do anything to those peeps?
~#FvckLogic.
substance..

DJBFF

but it's true what he said, he didn't start the insults, they always start those, and he defends himself, it's always the other ppl that start the drama :|

Angelica

So then i get warning lvl's and sht, but you guys won't do anything to those peeps?
~#FvckLogic.
I can't warn anymore since that ability got taken from support members, so if you would like to see them punished tell a GM about it.

but it's true what he said, he didn't start the insults, they always start those, and he defends himself, it's always the other ppl that start the drama :|
It doesn't matter who starts the drama, the point is that there is drama - and we have to take care of that.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
It's because you react to your 'haters', if you left them to just get deleted your threads would stay open. Your last thread was obviously going to cause drama.

There ^
Finally.
~#Brains
substance..

DJBFF

Cuz all the posts you make always end up causing drama because they're pointless.  :pig-2:

Yeahhhhh, you have no say in this. You don't know what happened before.
im talkin abt the dancing thread, not abt the general, idk abt the rest.

It doesn't matter who starts the drama, the point is that there is drama - and we have to take care of that.
And that's a good thing, to stop the worse drama.

DJBFF

It's not about the dancing thread either, pay attention to world chat and you'll see.  :normal-18:
but wc is boring when im on q.q well, im always in fac chat D: i get to wc when the gm's say to calm down n stuff.

Angelica

It's because you react to your 'haters', if you left them to just get deleted your threads would stay open. Your last thread was obviously going to cause drama.
This and if you keep responding, the flaming won't stop on that thread except if it gets locked or removed.

im talkin abt the dancing thread, not abt the general, idk abt the rest.
You probably didn't see the last thread he made, if you would have you would know that it was only going to start drama. It's not about the dancing thread, I'm not even sure what happened there, but pretty sure there was some flaming.