Epic Perfect World

help Major problem here

Offline Mynx

• Awww Jam it
  • Born to be real, not perfect
had to re-install client completely now i cant get the patcher to update - says version is 11 and says it cant connect to server to run updates :'(
Good friends are like stars, you don't always see them, but you know they are there.....

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Did you download from here? If yes, then try doing it again, because they were updated till the previous major patch. Hope that helps. Try the Mirror 1 option.
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Same thing happened to me, i just did the manual patch and it worked fine.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
11?you're way back, I suggest you to re-download the client again if it's 11

Offline Mynx

• Awww Jam it
yep did a full download of full client from mirror 1- however it said there was a file download error so am downloading it again- am getting pretty annoyed atm

@ elllieee- ik that thats why i am posting - i had to re-install client today as it wouldn't run at all when i wanted to update to client version 70- first new full download wouldnt work past version 11....

Also anyone now where i can get this downloaded in parts as am on a crappy isp where i am atm ( you dont wanna now how long its taking to dl)
Last Edit: Sept 05, 2013, 04:20 am by mynxette
Good friends are like stars, you don't always see them, but you know they are there.....

Offline Mynx

• Awww Jam it
am already re-downloading for the second time from mirror link- sending me a link for the download page isnt helping fyi- i was playing fine yesterday on version 69 til the update.

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
am already re-downloading for the second time from mirror link- sending me a link for the download page isnt helping fyi- i was playing fine yesterday on version 69 til the update.

Sending you the link (as a PRECAUTION) with a note to be patient and telling you what would be better ain't wrong. Gonna repeat, It'll better just because patching from v11 won't work and you'll end up getting annoyed, be patient and re-download till 69 and use the manual patch or auto patcher-2.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Once you re-download the game, if you still have problems with auto patcher, patching the game manually should help (with v63-v70 patch).