Epic Perfect World

Feline's Item Shop

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
As the name suggests this is my thread for things I have up for sale or willing to trade. I don't have too much but I'll update it when I get better stuff. If you are interested in anything leave a reply telling me what you want and your offer. Sometimes this list may be empty but that is because I don't have anything up for sale, check back once in a while to see if I have more stuff. I made this thread so I don't spam up WC with sale messages.

Gear:

140 Heavy Primal Armor(wristguards, helmet and cape. The cape has +20 vit stones in it so the price will be a tad higher for it.)

140 Primal Ornaments(Magic neck and belt)

Skills:

Sage Gush(I have two)
Sage Fox Form
Demon Blazing Arrow
Demon Blessing of the Purehearted
Demon Winged Pledge(I have two)
Demon Vicious Arrow
Demon Lighting Strike

What I Will Take:

For the 140 heavy armor set I prefer to trade it to the light set but I'll settle with EC if you are offering that. When offering for the cape make sure it is a little bit higher because of the +20 vit stones.

For the skills I will take EC but I also accept coin. For the demon Archer skills I prefer to trade for the sage version of these skills.

Last Edit: Sept 17, 2013, 09:24 pm by TheFelineLife, Reason: Updated the list and removed an unnessesary section
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Bump and more skill books added to the list.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Bump and I got another Demon Winged Pledge.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Demon Mountain's Seize plz Q_Q

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Demon Mountain's Seize plz Q_Q

Offer?

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
making offer for 1 skill on forum e.e 30ec good?

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
making offer for 1 skill on forum e.e 30ec good?

That works. I'll log in, I think it is on my Cleric. Pm Go_Away

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
People still sell demon/sage books?  :normal-43:

DJBFF

People still sell demon/sage books?  :normal-43:
i read that as still need xD well, obv ppl sell them