Epic Perfect World

NW credit to supply token ratio

Panda_monium

Its about what the title says.
Per let's say 5k NW credit, what would that equal in supply tokens?

Offline Consist

• Old Player
It actully matters what nation your in. So pretty much comes down to luck. 1st nation wins like 40k to split...2nd wins like 22k? 3rd like 15k and 4th like 10k. I'm pulling these numbers out of my ass but it's true.

Panda_monium

It actully matters what nation your in. So pretty
much comes down to luck. 1st nation wins like 40k to split...2nd wins like 22k? 3rd like 15k and 4th like 10k. I'm pulling these numbers out of my ass but it's true.
I was just curious because i heard that or every 10k credit you got was like 200 St s or Somethin

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I dont think it works like that. It depends on what rank your nation is. For example, I was in Dark today with 18332 score and I made 370 supply tokens. If it were to be a fixed ratio, it would mean I got 1 token per 49.5 points (approx). However, someone who got a lower ranking nation would get less than what I did. Personally, I dont think its a fixed ratio as Ive seen people who got a lot more tokens while only have a bit more score.

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
It's definitely not a Constant ratio, it solely depends on the nation that you have got and then on your personal credit, like they said even if you have 20k points in a loosing nation(rank 4) the amount of ST would be low as compared to the same amount of credit  in a winning nation.

It's because the total number of ST 125K or so(don't remember the exact figures) are distributed among the nation's on the basis NATION POINTS at the end of Nw and then amongst players on the basis of their personal credit.

So if there is a major difference between the NATIONS POINTS between the loosing and the winning nation(1st and 4th rank, assume it to be like a difference of 200points)  then even with the same PERSONAL Credit you'll have different amount of ST given.

Offline Escorian

• Old Player
It's definitely not a Constant ratio, it solely depends on the nation that you have got and then on your personal credit, like they said even if you have 20k points in a loosing nation(rank 4) the amount of ST would be low as compared to the same amount of credit  in a winning nation.

It's because the total number of ST 125K or so(don't remember the exact figures) are distributed among the nation's on the basis NATION POINTS at the end of Nw and then amongst players on the basis of their personal credit.

So if there is a major difference between the NATIONS POINTS between the loosing and the winning nation(1st and 4th rank, assume it to be like a difference of 200points)  then even with the same PERSONAL Credit you'll have different amount of ST given.

I find this hard to believe because i get around the same points every week and i always get about the same amount of tokens only difference i get is when its different places my nation is in.

Ty Chiibi for the great Avatar and Siggy <3

Vote for your favorite smiley.

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/what-is-your-favorite-smiley/