Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
Its A curse

A MINI QQ THREAD ABOUT MY PERSONAL PROBLEM

Im not asking for a REmoval/NErf... just a answer

No Matter what class it is........or who has it............If they have a supreme robe i lose =(........i 1v1 this seeker x3...i was like i normally do good against seekers but she killed me...looked at armor and its Supreme Robe

i fight a ct ea with it..i lose D=

i get killed by veno's with it ...

i fight ep with it i get beat D=

80% time its only after i look at their armor do i find out ...they are wearing a supreme robe :sad:

so i have lived my epw life....knowing if they have supreme robe= insta win

i want to know what makes supreme robe that op? its only -6ct/5 attack levels/+20 magic(or w.e) atleast for magic users when they are using

is that really such a big add on? than i think it is

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I dont think its that big of a deal... You do get a lot of damage from 20+ stats along with the atk levels I guess, but I doubt it makes a huge difference. Think its just coincidence.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Coincidence ;o
I'm basically 40

Offline Rhetoric

Maybe you need to stick to churning butter.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Those that go through the hassle of farming supreme cape usually have decent r8r/engraves on their adorns, put half the time you do in digging up gifs on tumblr into the game and you could have it as well.

Offline HellishKitty

Those that go through the hassle of farming supreme cape usually have decent r8r/engraves on their adorns, put half the time you do in digging up gifs on tumblr into the game and you could have it as well.

im on a pve vacation for a couple months  8)

Last Edit: Aug 29, 2013, 07:27 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
Well, to be honest (and I'm not being mean or anything), but I've seen your gear and I don't think you have any or much (i don't know exactly) -ct on your r8, and i dont think you have orns with additional attack levels or -ct, (i could be wrong, i dont remember your neck). These things add up and help quite a bit in my experience.
Last Edit: Aug 29, 2013, 04:45 am by Yoonah

Offline HellishKitty

Well, to be honest (and I'm not being mean or anything), but I've seen your gear and I don't think you have any or much (i don't know exactly) -ct on your r8, and i dont think you have orns with additional attack levels or -ct, (i could be wrong, i dont remember your neck). These things add up and help quite a bit in my experience.

yeah my r8 has no ct(kinda hoping for it but idc if dont get it cuz i want something else also)...i also havent engraved rings/orns...i guess i just need to pve again =( and get my gear up 2 par

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
yeah my r8 has no ct(kinda hoping for it but idc if dont get it cuz i want something else also)...i also havent engraved rings/orns...i guess i just need to pve again =( and get my gear up 2 par

Yeah, I think it all depends on your style of play, too. My veno is super squishy compared to my EP/Mystic or whatever, but she hits fast and pretty hard so I feel -ct style is a little more high risk, but fun. I used to have double/triple magic on my all of my stuff and that didn't work out because she didn't hit fast enough for it to really matter. I haven't went tank style though, so I don't know too much of how that one works damage wise in pvp/1v1.

Also, I generally fund my toons r8 by doing bh on around 9 toons a day, plus nation wars. That way, I get money/ores so i don't have to "farm" ec all day. That would be my suggestion. D:

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
supreme cape gives like 40 of your name stat if you restat
+ att lvl
+ int and cast etc

It's your own fault for being gear capped noob kitty

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
If all this has happened and you haven't established that you should get it yourself, then uninstall. :c

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
I don't think you have any real data to support your theory "No Matter what class it is........or who has it............If they have a supreme robe i lose" I guess you were just having a bad night. And what makes the supreme robe op? It has everything on it, but it does drop your HP slightly

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
Its A curse

A MINI QQ THREAD ABOUT MY PERSONAL PROBLEM

Im not asking for a REmoval/NErf... just a answer

No Matter what class it is........or who has it............If they have a supreme robe i lose =(........i 1v1 this seeker x3...i was like i normally do good against seekers but she killed me...looked at armor and its Supreme Robe

i fight a ct ea with it..i lose D=

i get killed by veno's with it ...

i fight ep with it i get beat D=

80% time its only after i look at their armor do i find out ...they are wearing a supreme robe :sad:

so i have lived my epw life....knowing if they have supreme robe= insta win

i want to know what makes supreme robe that op? its only -6ct/5 attack levels/+20 magic(or w.e) atleast for magic users when they are using

is that really such a big add on? than i think it is

rerrol to BM
get full r8
pray for allah you will get def lvls in your axe
ask for 1vs1
camp with r8 def lvls axe
waste 1hours for a 1vs1 that will never end
your target will get sick and bored of trying to kill you he will RQ to safe zone
use caps and type GF  :normal-42:

Offline Evangelica♀

• ♥Always be true to who you are♥

I must admit, hang my head in shame.........You always, but always make me giggle  >:D

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” | Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
rerrol to BM
get full r8
pray for allah you will get def lvls in your axe
ask for 1vs1
camp with r8 def lvls axe
waste 1hours for a 1vs1 that will never end
your target will get sick and bored of trying to kill you he will RQ to safe zone
use caps and type GF  :normal-42:
Loooool, this what Azul does to me when I try to 1v1 him as a DPH sin, then calls me noob. J3j3j3j3j3j3j3j3j3j3u