Epic Perfect World

THANKS FOR DELETING MY THREADS.

Night thanks a bunch. You are a great GM and you are really looking to help out the server (not). Good job deleting Suggestion threads. I am trying to be serious here and I am taking the time to give my opinion. You are just deleting them. Have fun deleting this one. Assassin stealth is a serious subject.

Want to request new GM.

Jennifer Lopez out.
Don't hate, appreciate.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Stuff happens.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I do think people should have been able to voice their opinions but a lock is in place when it becomes a flame war.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
I do think people should have been able to voice their opinions but a lock is in place when it becomes a flame war.
It's obvious that another flame war would've been started.
It already has been, from the very first post.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
sin without stealth can't be a sin at all, Thats the main skill that makes a sin a sin, Deal with it cause a lot of other people had to.

Also just because other people voice their opinions doesn't mean the community (that totally disagree's with it) should act like ass'es.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Noone's QQing.

The one I quoted is QQing about her using an alt account to suggest things like this, you kinda have to because you and many others will stir up the shit and that is an understatement.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
your other threads were deleted cause the original was LOCKED.. reposting doesnt help matters you stated your side and that's that. Flame war happens gets locked or deleted. enough said..and this is locked as well
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$