Epic Perfect World

Poll

Should Allies be allowed in TW with Restrictions?

Yes
8 (19.5%)
No
33 (80.5%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Voting closed: Sept 07, 2013, 11:41 pm

TW with Allies

I remember a Rumor on PWI some time ago about Allies joining in TW. don't know if it was ever implemented or not.  I think Allowing Allies  in TW would bring some balance to server with some restrictions. 1. Number of Allies allowed to enter TW no more than 1/3 rd of TW faction so TW faction has 24 in then allowed number of Allies would be 8 for a total of 32. This would keep a faction that has more members than the TW Faction from  Doing that TW for them. 2. Allied Faction can only Defend and not  Go out of home base More than ( for example 100 meters). 3. No more Than one Allied faction allowed in a TW. With these Restrictions I think Allowing Allies in TW would bring some balance to the TW map. Vote above and tell me your Thoughts
150 R 8 Seeker                                                          150 R 8 Veno                                                              150 Dragon Cleric                                                           150 Dragon Barb                                                        150 Dragon Sin

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
How would this bring balanced, get out.  :normal-20:

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
allys in pserver =very fun :smiley:

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
  I think Allowing Allies  in TW would bring some balance to server with some restrictions.

Even with those restrictions, no just no. Fight for your own land or merge guilds.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
Won't be done.
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Well...allies are becoming an issue just in PK at the moment. I don't think adding them into TWs would bring any balance at all, but thank you for the suggestion. :-\

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I think TW is fine as it is, some guilds don't like to have allies at all where as some guilds have many.
I don't think this will bring any balance.

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
its easy to understand no ally = more fun = no short pvp ;) this should be aim of pserver

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
LOOOOOOL, Mentalista LVL idea.

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
LOOOOOOL, Mentalista LVL idea.

not really its true

Offline Meow85

• Old Player

scxclfbdnkgw

this is the dumbest thing i've ever seen

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
this is the dumbest thing i've ever seen

So you're back? What happened to your old account, Confederate?
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

scxclfbdnkgw

So you're back? What happened to your old account, Confederate?
i deleted it cuz eviltouch rode my peen 2 hard  :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1: