Epic Perfect World

Paranormal activity with my posts?

So Yesterday I had 1004 post now i have 990, and noone of them was deleted so, what the hell?

It's just weird.

Does anyone know wtf is wrong with my eyes or forum?

Angelica

So Yesterday I had 1004 post now i have 990, and noone of them was deleted so, what the hell?

It's just weird.

Does anyone know wtf is wrong with my eyes or forum?
How can you be sure none of them got deleted? o.o I mean out of 1004 I don't think you remember all of your posts.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Who cares about post count
Who cares about post count
Well I don't care so much, but it's weird.

How can you be sure none of them got deleted? o.o I mean out of 1004 I don't think you remember all of your posts.

Umm.. I'm not so sure, bu noone of them was rude or something what could be deleted by staff, excuse me?

Offline Rose

• Characters: SereneRose
Maybe there were threads that are super inactive and they delete automaticly to save space? Might have been that you posted in there? Not sure if that happens here, its just a thought.
My YouTube Channel

If the people we love are stolen from us,
the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. 
Buildings burn, people die ...
but real love is forever.
Maybe there were threads that are super inactive and they delete automaticly to save space? Might have been that you posted in there? Not sure if that happens here, its just a thought.

Well  it could be this.

But It happens everyday lol, just noticed sth is wrong ;o

Offline Rose

Oke... we have forumghosts! Who is it! Do i need to call the ghostbusters?!

I hope you find out what it is :)
My YouTube Channel

Oke... we have forumghosts! Who is it! Do i need to call the ghostbusters?!

I hope you find out what it is :)

Lol maybe a forum poltergeist  :tiger-11:

Offline Rose

My YouTube Channel

Offline Scwerz

• Im Your Bad Dream
once i was 230 posts...posted i think 5 and looked at it found my self 231posts...kinda weird....but it doesnt matter...just saying

DJBFF

once i was 230 posts...posted i think 5 and looked at it found my self 231posts...kinda weird....but it doesnt matter...just saying
Same here, but, i was stuck at 349, i posted quite a lot then, abt, 10 posts. at my 15th or so the 350 appeared.

Offline Rayo

There is a limit in the number of post count a day. When online you will see your post count increases but after you log out it will automatically deletes the excess number. Agatio wouldn't want for you people to overtake him in post counts so post farming is futile if only the achievements you are after >:D

Death from Above

DJBFF

There is a limit in the number of post count a day. When online you will see your post count increases but after you log out it will automatically deletes the excess number. Agatio wouldn't want for you people to overtake him in post counts so post farming is futile if only the achievements you are after >:D

even if that were true, i haven't posted anything yesterday >.> when i started posting that's when i noticed :I

Tali

GMs randomly clean up forum threads.

I find it happens to me a lot.  :))

So yeah, you just had some posts that a GM probably deleted for whatever reason.

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
GMs randomly clean up forum threads.

I find it happens to me a lot.  :))

So yeah, you just had some posts that a GM probably deleted for whatever reason.

If not es okay we call ghost busters from the second movie with the black guy in it they better,

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.