Epic Perfect World

See you..never again

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Bye Muffin, goodluck to you in whatever you do. And who knows, maybe we'll see you around some time.  :tiger-36:

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
You ! Your the best. <3

Back on topic: Idiot bre come back :c I need someone to say wrong stuff to u ... ME NEED SS TO TROLL  :'( :'( :'(

*cough* I'll rename my skype to your name and put your pic up..hopefully someone says wrong stuff to me
 :pig-37: :pig-37: :pig-37:

Wdf Abdullah Abdul-Rahman Zahir Abu al Khayr el Bahiyy al Din II you can't quit  :normal-14:
I'm so sorry Major Bilal ibn Rabah al-Habashi, all this very hard for me. Raping Naeem's goats and Jasim's camels were easy tasks. Giving them BJ was too much. Forgive please, oh great major!!  :normal-12: :normal-12:

WELL WOW
WELL OK..  :normal-43:

1 another xpend member dead all xpend going to quit in a few days
If you can't join them, hate them.   :normal-1:

It really irks me when people leave a guild and suddenly go full retard. Talk mess about the guild all day just becuse they're no longer in it. Talk like they know stuff when in reality they know nothing. I swear half the stuff you say makes me wonder how you're alive, because you obviously have no brain. You can't seem to go one day without having "Xpendable talk down" all over your typing fingers when you being mad doesn't effect us. Say things like "I would never join that again." When you weren't even asked for back. No wonder you're under rev's finger you're just like him wanna flap you gums and talk shizz about a guild you were previously with like anyone cares about your butthurtness. If you highly admire those other guilds you talk SO highly about then go join them. Do whatever because in reality nobody cares or really wants you back in xpendable. All I ever read from you is "QQQQQQQQQQ I'M NOT IN XPEND ANYMORE I'M GONNA WHINE WHINE WHINE AND SAY BS STUFF ABOUT THEM LIKE A 5 YEAR OLD  AND THROW A TEMPER TRANTRUM". If you don't like the guild okay, but you act like everything revolved around you and now that you're gone things aren't the same. Please.... Get your head out of your ass and really most xpend people laugh at you and don't even care. :normal-36: Only response you'll be getting from me I just felt the need the say that since you wanted to start faction BS on a goodbye thread. Bye son I'll still be spamming you on skype  :pig-23:
:pig-3: He still wants to join, just nobody wants him in.
And ty mother. Dw, I'll make sure you regret checking your skype again, as usual.  :tiger-29:

jk ;3 lets merri when u come back
;3 lets not

Bye Muffin, goodluck to you in whatever you do. And who knows, maybe we'll see you around some time.  :tiger-36:
Thanks.^^ Maybe. Sorry I acted weird earlier, lol. I told you I was drunk. Well, I said "inmd driuink", but you got the point. :monkey-37:

Lol. Ok.
You no say "Bye Bre, miss you long time. We can still cyber.." to me. You try hurt my feelings, Fagbrizzio?! :normal-12:
Last Edit: Aug 24, 2013, 03:18 am by Mx11y

Offline ShuiYu

• Old Player
  • Faction: Xpendable
....what BRE. >: ill miss you ;w; MAY YOU GO FORTH AND PROSPER!!!!! MAKE US PROUD??!??!

now i shall spam ur skype whenever ur online kk. <:
[8/22/13 12:56:05 PM] Fab: come, i headhunt your pants
[8/22/13 12:56:38 PM] Bre :3: You're so cute I shadow walk before coming near you.
[8/22/13 12:56:59 PM] Scott: You make me fully charge my take aim.
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Hong: You're so hot even soul of fire cant stop you
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Scott: You make my domain absolute.
[8/22/13 12:58:18 PM] Bre :3: Your beauty stuns me through belief.
[8/22/13 1:00:04 PM] Scott: Keep this up and i'll release my deadly shot.

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
....what BRE. >: ill miss you ;w; MAY YOU GO FORTH AND PROSPER!!!!! MAKE US PROUD??!??!

now i shall spam ur skype whenever ur online kk. <:
Is ok Water Bottle!!<33
I'm go get pregnant, make all our 9912591258185 chinese cousins proud.

Offline ShuiYu

• Old Player
  • Faction: Xpendable
Is ok Water Bottle!!<33
I'm go get pregnant, make all our 9912591258185 chinese cousins proud.

LOL ok. <3
[8/22/13 12:56:05 PM] Fab: come, i headhunt your pants
[8/22/13 12:56:38 PM] Bre :3: You're so cute I shadow walk before coming near you.
[8/22/13 12:56:59 PM] Scott: You make me fully charge my take aim.
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Hong: You're so hot even soul of fire cant stop you
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Scott: You make my domain absolute.
[8/22/13 12:58:18 PM] Bre :3: Your beauty stuns me through belief.
[8/22/13 1:00:04 PM] Scott: Keep this up and i'll release my deadly shot.

yunie1

Who cares if you're going? Don't fill the forums with your stupid idiotic goodbyes.  :smiley:

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
Who cares if you're going? Don't fill the forums with your stupid idiotic goodbyes.  :smiley:

Smd. :smiley:

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Good bye Muffin face  :normal-42:

Offline Gamlen

• It's just a game.
Aw. I still remember the days when you were like 145 and we were in Requiem together, walking around with your cute 145 daggers trying to be good sin  :-[  Well, you did great. It sucks that we're not as close as we used to be in Requiem around 7 months ago, but w/e.
Take care Muff.
Gamlen 150 Sage Sin
Cudi   150 Sage EA

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
9th good bye thread of yours
cya next week with new one  :normal-36: