Epic Perfect World

Ec Reduction for R8 Mats?

Offline Delirious

• Fighting on the edge of Insanity.....
  • Characters: Adamantite
 :smiley: When I first got r8 i was going to the forges to reforge,My r8 right after i saw 999 for the mats and how much ec u need for trade i think instead of ec they should LOWER the ec cost of mats,then evrybody would easily get r8 reforged and also ready to pk OR like HerbalTea said "Why Not use supply tokens it will save you ec :Smily face:
Last Edit: Aug 23, 2013, 05:14 pm by Ichigo_/\_

dorothyerika

Reduces the reason to farm.No I dont go with this.It would tottaly ruin the economy.

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
R8R brings money to the server. Making the mats craftable with coins isn't a good idea, getting decent stats on R8R means a lifetime of farming, insane luck or opening your wallet. Unfortunately r8 is on the donators side (so far).
R8 isn't actually that hard to obtain, nor that expensive to reshape.

And this:
Reduces the reason to farm. It would tottaly ruin the economy.
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
While it would be nice, R8R is not meant to be obtained easily.
That is why there is a dragon set, as you can still PK with that on (also more easily obtained), while working towards your R8R.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Rose

• Characters: SereneRose
Why dont you use the supply tokens for r8r mats? Saves you epic coin ;)
My YouTube Channel

If the people we love are stolen from us,
the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. 
Buildings burn, people die ...
but real love is forever.

Offline Rose

• Characters: SereneRose
That is why there is a dragon set, as you can still PK with that on (also more easily obtained), while working towards your R8R.

Maybe i'm super late, but.. Gz on Support :3
My YouTube Channel

If the people we love are stolen from us,
the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. 
Buildings burn, people die ...
but real love is forever.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran

sad, typical Worm

Offline Kazureblue

I do agree that the cost of ec spent on r8 mats should go down just a little bit. I'm not saying that it should be bought with coins because that would indeed ruin the economy and take a bit of the thrill out of obtaining the stats you want on your R8 gear. But I know that many people, myself included, have spent thousands of ec reforging, and still have equipment with terribly useless stats.

Though, an idea I thought of a bit ago would change that, I just never see it happening lol

Maybe for a set price of 100 ec or more, you could transfer stats from one piece of r8 equipment to another. Like, say, swap the +19 DEF level from my daggers to say, my chest armor? lol...

But perhaps the better the stats the more the ec you have to spend to swap. Who knows.

Anyways, thats just my two cents.

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
Maybe i'm super late, but.. Gz on Support :3

Ty :monkey-4:

sad, typical Worm

:normal-1: Don't see how my post suggests the 'typical' nature of a faction at all.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A

tbh i know a few players that only have the dragon set and can still own in pk. r8 is used to customize your class a little more
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline Delirious

• Fighting on the edge of Insanity.....
  • Characters: Adamantite
:smiley: When I first got r8 i was going to the forges to reforge,My r8 right after i saw 999 for the mats and how much ec u need for trade i think instead of ec they should make you the the mats with coins like 100k or 10k coins with for a certain unit of mats,then evrybody would easily get r8 reforged and also ready to pk

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
tbh i know a few players that only have the dragon set and can still own in pk. r8 is used to customize your class a little more

R8 also makes you deal more & take less damage, plus the customization.
The damage difference is rather noticeable, I've found anyway.
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
R8 also makes you deal more & take less damage, plus the customization.
The damage difference is rather noticeable, I've found anyway.

This is true. The set bonuses of R8R make a considerable difference compared to Dragon.
However, the original post was about making R8R easier to get, which isn't necessary. R8R isn't overly difficult to get (it's rerolls that are the pricey part) and you can still use dragon in the mean time (albeit squishier but still usable).

:smiley: When I first got r8 i was going to the forges to reforge,My r8 right after i saw 999 for the mats and how much ec u need for trade i think instead of ec they should LOWER the ec cost of mats,then evrybody would easily get r8 reforged and also ready to pk OR like HerbalTea said "Why Not use supply tokens it will save you ec :Smily face:

Just noticed you changed your original post. I think you are mistaking HerbalTea's post as a suggestion for the server to do this, but I believe they are actually telling you to use your supply tokens to save on EC, as you can make all the R8R mats at the North Archo forges.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

Offline jrunzel

i agree on reducing the ec cost because not everybody can farm in NS because they can kill you and they can get ur old epic coin ...and its hard to farm in sirry like hell........

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I'd be for reducing the EC cost but not by a significant amount, maybe by 5-10 EC for the more expensive mats.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.