Epic Perfect World

Seeker Skill

Offline ZaKBMan01

• Beginner
hi guys where can i find the skill called Blood Thirsty Blitz for seeker its an aoe that i have been trying to hard to search ingame if u know can you please tell me thank you =)))
you can get tis from Universal chest  for 2 goldfrom Boutique although the chance if getting it are slim. Also Ares event on Saturdays gives this chest as reward
150 R 8 Seeker                                                          150 R 8 Veno                                                              150 Dragon Cleric                                                           150 Dragon Barb                                                        150 Dragon Sin

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
you can get tis from Universal chest  for 2 goldfrom Boutique although the chance if getting it are slim. Also Ares event on Saturdays gives this chest as reward

This, or you can buy the book from other players. ^-^

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
Blood thirsty blitz is an Adv Endless Universe (AEU) skill.
This means it can only be obtained from a Universe Chest which you can get from completing AEU or through a Universe Chest from Ares event or the boutique.
However, with both options, it is not guaranteed so good luck. Perhaps you will find someone selling one.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Keep an eye on World Chat every saturday during Ares Event. Skill sales get spammed every time he dies. Best of luck. Took me almost 2 months to get mine.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!