Epic Perfect World

Gear Signature

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
This server has gotten too sensitive. It's like we're all toddlers behind keyboards. But I guess that's what you get when you act like one.. :rolleyes:

Dis, all the way.

Cigarette:
Right. I don't really get the point of censoring one word anywhere it exists. Other words may have that word in it, but they mean something completely different. Not sure if that's how it's coded in the game or what.

Caffeine:
Parents are in denial.

I personally don't really care about people cursing and whatnot, to a point. Hell, I curse a lot more than I show.
But obviously there's always a line that needs to be drawn.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline lucyღ

• <3
  • Characters: Iucy
Kinda wish we had a filter system like STO has (idk if its a PW thing or an epic thing that filters stuff here) but in STO you can choose whether you see profanity or not in a box in the chat settings. Quite handy.

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
He can also hack your name onto his gears.

I hate you.
D'aww, yes he can.

No you don't. You love me, and I love you back.. stupid potato noob

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
D'aww, yes he can.

No you don't. You love me, and I love you back.. stupid potato noob

Potato smileys 2k13.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Dis, all the way.

Cigarette:
Right. I don't really get the point of censoring one word anywhere it exists. Other words may have that word in it, but they mean something completely different. Not sure if that's how it's coded in the game or what.

Caffeine:
Parents are in denial.

I personally don't really care about people cursing and whatnot, to a point. Hell, I curse a lot more than I show.
I agree...it's stupid cuz I can't use my ep's name to signature my gear lol... and "naked" isn't even a censored word why it can't be used on gears too.. if it was smth else I'd understand...

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks

People find ways around the censoring anyways.
Kinda wish we had a filter system like STO has (idk if its a PW thing or an epic thing that filters stuff here) but in STO you can choose whether you see profanity or not in a box in the chat settings. Quite handy.
If this were possible, it would be amazing.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Would be nice if there was no censoring at all. We're not doing underage people any favors as it is now so don't give me that excuse, they already learn and use every insult imaginable before they're 10. The only thing this incredibly strict censorship does is force players to talk like they're in church.
Last Edit: Aug 22, 2013, 05:19 pm by Halfwit

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
Potato smileys 2k13.
Amg would love to see that happen and spam your PMs 2k13...

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member

PW probably would have it if it was made more recently. I so wish we had this :c

Ely:
For some reason the gear signature has a separate censor list.
You also can't use symbols or spaces, I think they changed that on PWI, but I can't remember.

Caffeine:
That they do. I mean really, they're all words that we put meaning behind, otherwise they wouldn't mean anything.
It all depends on how you use them.

Halfwit:
Considering the things people say with censoring on, I can't fully agree to it lol

i remember the fashion

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Was just wonder if there is a restriction to what you can write o.o Since I've tryed to use "BlackSnake" on my ep's glaive and it says i'm unable to use that name... then tryed only snake and said the same thing o_O
is kinda weird

Offline Elena

Would be nice if there was no censoring at all. We're not doing underage people any favors as it is now so don't give me that excuse, they already learn and use every insult imaginable before they're 10. The only thing this incredibly strict censorship does is force players to talk like they're in church.
I agree with first part, and ppl still find a way to use all that insults  :rolleyes: like not using 1 letter, is same shit if u not use 1 letter or use the whole word...
PW probably would have it if it was made more recently. I so wish we had this :c

Ely:
For some reason the gear signature has a separate censor list.
You also can't use symbols or spaces, I think they changed that on PWI, but I can't remember.

I've seen ppl using symbols...

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
I've seen ppl using symbols...

Which ones?
Certain ones I've tried haven't worked with gear sigs.

i remember the fashion

Offline Elena

Which ones?
Certain ones I've tried haven't worked with gear sigs.
D: Not sure, well idc about symbols fck em I want my name on gear >.< with red.

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
This server has gotten too sensitive. It's like we're all toddlers behind keyboards. But I guess that's what you get when you act like one.. :rolleyes:

LOL I actually, laughed for that.  :)) I really think they should get rid of the censor in the middle of nightwatch. It's so annoying to see someone asking for it in WC and see half of it covered.
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Elena

LOL I actually, laughed for that.  :)) I really think they should get rid of the censor in the middle of nightwatch. It's so annoying to see someone asking for it in WC and see half of it covered.

I saw a lot of ppl just using separated words or a dot so not rly censored but it's annoying when u hurry to type and forget to use a bot or space. e.e