Epic Perfect World

affordable random item packs.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife

And if someone has good luck and they get more than a few? No. Just no. If they are considering putting something like that in, just don't add anything at all. It will mess up the economy. No event token things unless they are the small 4-5 event token pets, even those at a low chance. Do pretty wings that aren't tradeable or something.

It's not something that would ruin the economy. what would happen, is if someone with a lot of luck on there side gets a few at a time, that person would finally get a good amount of EC for a while. Putting a few more of those flyers into circulation would do the server some good honestly, I still have yet to be online watching chat when someone was selling the wings i like.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
It's not something that would ruin the economy. what would happen, is if someone with a lot of luck on there side gets a few at a time, that person would finally get a good amount of EC for a while. Putting a few more of those flyers into circulation would do the server some good honestly, I still have yet to be online watching chat when someone was selling the wings i like.

They are hard to get for A REASON... No. And I know a whole lot of people would agree with me on this one. They are rare and special. Expensive because of that. Getting a few on the side is like getting several THOUSAND ec just for a few silver and good luck.
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Kirasath

You underestimate the *low chance* of getting something.Imagine how many people will spam open those packs if they know there is a chance to get free Black Cloud!in a few weeks market will be flooded with those flyers.

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
You underestimate the *low chance* of getting something.Imagine how many people will spam open those packs if they know there is a chance to get free Black Cloud!in a few weeks market will be flooded with those flyers.

+1000000

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran

They are hard to get for A REASON... No. And I know a whole lot of people would agree with me on this one. They are rare and special. Expensive because of that. Getting a few on the side is like getting several THOUSAND ec just for a few silver and good luck.

For me they're not hard to get, it's impossible. Sorry, but I'm sticking to the side of everyone with a somewhat bad computer who cant handle the token events.
Also, you cant forget the fact that once they get into circulation the price will decrease. A good example is the price of Raps on PWI after NW came out.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Kirasath

Raps and cannies example was so precise lol .their price dropped like x10 times in 1 week and completely ruined the economy on the servers.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
For me they're not hard to get, it's impossible. Sorry, but I'm sticking to the side of everyone with a somewhat bad computer who cant handle the token events.
Also, you cant forget the fact that once they get into circulation the price will decrease. A good example is the price of Raps on PWI after NW came out.

And then people won't be able to sell event tokens as easily. Nice one.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
And then people won't be able to sell event tokens as easily. Nice one.
One of the main reasons people buy the event tokens is for the veno pets, its not the only reason, but its up there. Also whats the difference in people getting the flyer, and selling, and people just selling event tokens. The vast majority of people just afk in ares on multiple toons, log off, and relog inside to accept the quest anyway. Nice work Ares.

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran

Not everything is an event when you want to get those. You can do singing competitions or 1v1, 2v2, 3v3s. They give them out too.  :-X You can make a few BH alts and get 1-2k ec pretty quickly that way.

And that is EXACTLY WHY they shouldn't be there. As I said before. They are RARE and HARD TO GET for a reason. You are trying to break the economy for your own needs. It isn't fair for the people who either A. Worked hard for the tokens, or B. Worked hard for the EC to buy them.

Sorry if it sounds like I am attacking you, I don't mean it that way. Just trying to explain my point of view.  :-\

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran

Not everything is an event when you want to get those. You can do singing competitions or 1v1, 2v2, 3v3s. They give them out too.  :-X You can make a few BH alts and get 1-2k ec pretty quickly that way.

And that is EXACTLY WHY they shouldn't be there. As I said before. They are RARE and HARD TO GET for a reason. You are trying to break the economy for your own needs. It isn't fair for the people who either A. Worked hard for the tokens, or B. Worked hard for the EC to buy them.

Sorry if it sounds like I am attacking you, I don't mean it that way. Just trying to explain my point of view.  :-\

I dont think your attacking me, (Although i find it odd that were the only ones being quoted, lol, probably just because its late here.) But still, not  everyone can do the events for the tokens, and also, not everyone is good enough in PVP to rank in the 1v1, 2v2, or 3v3. I myself am one of them, in my opinion i suck. So, I'm sticking to my suggestion, but am going to stop replying here, I've said all that needs to be said on my part.

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
I dont think your attacking me, (Although i find it odd that were the only ones being quoted, lol, probably just because its late here.) But still, not  everyone can do the events for the tokens, and also, not everyone is good enough in PVP to rank in the 1v1, 2v2, or 3v3. I myself am one of them, in my opinion i suck. So, I'm sticking to my suggestion, but am going to stop replying here, I've said all that needs to be said on my part.

If you don't try your hardest to get what you want, you shouldn't try to take the easy way out. That is just my opinion.  :-\ Expensive things like this shouldn't be added. No cube neck, warsong, event token flyers. Maybe some 9.0 flyers or the other ones you can get from the boutique, or even mounts if they are all low low low chances. But not those. :-X

Offline Syn

• I just came here to have a good time and honestly I am feeling so attacked rn
guys keep in mind the probabilities can be set extremely low, so low that even if you spam the packs you might never get one. But even if it's impossible, I like the idea because there's stilla probability to get it, even if it's 0.0001%. When I came up with this idea I wasn't thinking about boutique packs with "low" probabilities, I was thinking about a free pack everyone could get with practically impossible probabilities.

Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150