Epic Perfect World

Chiwen's Scale and Eye of the Jungle

Offline FishBone

Well I was browsing through the gear and ran across an awesome neck and belt combo for Vit barbs like myself. Just wondering how I can get Chiwen's Scale and Eye of the Jungle to make these.

Seems only fair to know considering all the aps nerds got their precious cape, this would be just as beneficial to me as -.05 would be to an aps.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
if im not wrong, u get it from Jungle Ruins Event, i dunno if Agatio was able to change the rewards or not yet :/ but probably not

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Jungle Ruins/Dragon Temple

He has changed the rewards to alot of events so im just not sure if he has to these. I doubt its worth pursuing but you could give it a shot.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Thing is that wed ont yet pocess the quests editor, thts why some quests still suck for events :( we hopefully have this worked out on a previous patch, but hard to say which :/ we pray to be as soon as possible :/

Offline FishBone

Nexy and I just got one in Dragon temple.. Took a lot of swimming but got the kill and the item.. only one drop per week tho.

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Yep went in to confirm it and fishy was the faster swimmer! Or more the lucky one who got it!

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits

Nexy and I just got one in Dragon temple.. Took a lot of swimming but got the kill and the item.. only one drop per week tho.
It can actually drop more, up to 3 (actually more but 0-3 is reasonable chance) if I'm right. About the belt, I don't think it is obtainable since the 1.4.4 but you can always try buying it off someone. Even I had one on wr but sold it to Wick back on 1.3.6.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Aww really, it can drop more!

See fishy your unlucky! Didnt get me one :P

Ahh well the point was to get a screenshot to show that its gettable, just coincidence that fishy and I happened to see eachother trying to get it, so yea.

Need a Silver dragon order to get it.