Epic Perfect World

Frequently asked questions(FAQ)

Offline Pammy

• Old Player
I`m thinking about creating FAQ tab in forum, where would be answers to most common questions. There would be putted lot of useful information from guides, only in one place and in short answers.
I think it would be useful not only for players, but and for support staff, cause sometimes I`m getting questions for which I need some time to find information.

Would be nice if others GS and GM would help me with it - just time from time posting new questions, to add to our listing to keep it useful. I will try to make an example today, after surfing around the forum,when will find more common questions. Not only "where to level up", "have problems logging in game" and so on. ;D

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i'll help u in all i can ;)

Offline Pammy

• Old Player
for now will post here, since it having only some questions answered. Will add more information a bit later. And will fix some notes.
Notes posted in bracers are for myself :D

Q: Where I can find Epic Perfect world client?
A: Here
We have some options for downloadin client, just choose best for you.

Q: I`m having problems patching client, seems that auto path don`t work. Can I download manual patches?

A: Yes, you can find all the manual patcher here
(NOTE: Seems like patch 11-12 is corrupted)

Q: My Launcher doesnt update, am i doing something wrong?
A: Rebooting your PC will most likely fix this problem.

Q: What is the server time?
A: It`s GMT +0

Q: What is BH?
A: BH is Bounty hunter, daily quest. Which you take from platform in middle arch, from npc called: "Bounty hunter".
Finishing this quests gives your 10 EC. And gives you "divine emissary order of void", with this order you can take quest from NPC "Divine emmissary of void", it can be found in archo, near "General summer".

Q: After finishing blue/violet quest I got "Divine order of void", what I can use it for?
A: You can exchange it for 50 Epic coins at NPC "Divine emissary of shadow".

Q: What is Chrono world and how i can enter it?
A: Chrono world cointains from few different maps, and you can enter them by talking to NPC "Messanger of time", which can be found on platfrom in middle of arch.
NOTE: To travel there, you need to purchace from "Messanger of time" chrono key(it cost 5k)

Q: I`m new here. How do I make gears and what is best place to level up?
A: Well to lvl up till 120 lvl best place is "Valley of scarred", it can be reacher by NPC "Messanger of time" - just travel to Old heavens tear, then talk to Messanger of time again and travel to "Valley of scared". There you will find lot of 120lvl mobs - they hit not very hard and are easy to kill. Here you will earn coins, exp and they drop mat called "Chrono stone", it`s used to make 120lvl gears.
here is the video guide how to make 120lvl gears

Q: I have 120lvl gears. How do I farm 130lvl gears and what is best place for me to level up now?
A: Now best place for coins and exp gaining is "Valley of Phoenix", it can be entered by NPC called "Khoan the survivor" it can be found in arch, west city or near archosaut elder.
And to make 130lvl gears you need to farm "Chrono sand" and "chrono leaf", they can be found in Chrono world to.
"Chrono sand" - from moonshade desert, and "Chrono leaf" - from "Unicorn forest". You can reach those lands, same as "Valley of scarred"
here is the video guide where to get all the mats

Q: What is FC(or FF)? How to get there? What`s the point of doing it?
A: FC(or FF) is dungeon Frostcovered city, it`s good place to level up when you are 135+ and there you can farm mats needed for your 140lvl gears.
NOTE: Finishing FC you will get pure god stone and Epic coins.

Q: I have almost all mats for my 140lvl gears, but I`m missing Devil wood and Heavens cotton? Where do I get it?
A: Those mats are farmed in sage and demon words - you can enter it from 1k stream, entering red and blue gate`s(red - demon world, there you farm "devil wood" and blue - sage world, there you can farm "heavens cotton"). Those mats drops 140lvl mobs. They are in second camp, so when you enter to hell or heaven - talk to npc and ask to tele you to other city.

Q: Why I can`t enter sage or demon world?
A: To be able enter, you need to have done 89lvl cultivation - demon or sage.

Q: How can I get demonic gears? Are they better than 140lvl "Primal"?
A: To make demonic gears, you need "Demonic tokens"(armors, accesories and wepon tokens), they can be bought from gold(from boutique) or for Epic coins from "Event items" forge. Demonic is just a bit better than Primal set, it`s more expensive and harder to get. But from it you can make end game gears - Dragon set.

Q: What gears to choose - nirvana or dragon?
A: Well, since Dragon gears are more expensive, lot of players first get Nirvana set(and upgrade it to 145lvl) and only then make Dragon gears. It`s your choice - if you will go stright for Dragon or first get Nirvana.
But Dragon gears are better than Nirvana and stands as end game gears.

NOTE: All gears are made in west Archosaur at forges, near Teleporter. Or in 1k stream city.

Q: What is "Pure god stones"? How I can get them and how do I use them?
A: Pure god stones can be made to better socket stones, you can check what stones you can make from it at "Epic PW donation helpers"(you can find it in west archosaur to, not far from "Event items").
You can get those stones from world bosses, from FC, buy for EC or for gold.

Q: What is recraft stones? How do I get them and how I use them?

A: Recraft stones are used to improve some of your equipment(check at armors forges at west archosaur), you can get them from FC, world bosses, boutique and buy by EC.

Q: I saw that mage classes can choose their wepons from 3 different types. What is they difference? What is best for me?
A: There is three types and main difference is they additional stats(check them when making a wepon) and damage:
Magic Sword:
Medium-High damage
Pataka:
Low-Higher damage
Glaive:
Medium-Higher damage

Q: Why I can`t refine psychic soulphere?
A: Psychic soulphere cannot be refined, cause they are strong enough.

Q: Why some assassins/psychics skills from demon/sage books cannot be learned?
A: To balance server, some assassins and psychics skills can`t be learned.
(NOTE: need exactly informatio what books don`t work)

Q: What is Epic coins? What for they are used? And where do I get them?
A: Epic coins - is this server currency. It`s alternative to cubi/zen/gold and you can buy different items for it. You can check what you can buy for in West Archosaur, at "Event items" forge.
There is many different ways to acquire EC - from daily quests(Bounty hounter quest, World quest, Cube of Fate), from world bosses, EC also is reward from daily events which are made by GM`s. As well there is dungeon called Rebirth delta(or GV), where you can get EC aswell.
Around Shrine of Ancestors territory you can find 145 lvl mobs, who drops epic coins. (There is two type of mobs - physical and magic)

(NOTE: need to add full list of quests from where you can get EC)

Q: How I can get gold in game?

A: You can acquire gold by voting everyday (you can vote every six hours.
Or by donating

Q: I have donated, when I will receive gold?
A: Since all donations are checked personally by admin, you will need to send him email and tell about your donation. And you will receive your gold as soon as possible.  More info about it you can read here

Q: How do I get my sage/demon skill books?

A: Some skills are made using "Mysterious page", one skill book will cost 20 of those pages and you can buy them from "God`s giving"(it can be found in every city, near Teleporter). For this pages you can purchase skill books from PW Boutique angent npc, choosing function: gift exchange.
Other skill books are purchased by using Page of Fate(each skill book cost 2 of them) and they can be acquire by finishing Cube of Fate.
Some skill books can be bought using 5 of Old book pages - those pages you can acquire from world bosses, Rebirth Delta dungeon. All skills can be made in West Archosaur "Nature forge: skills".

NOTE: some of the pages can be bought from Boutique using silver or be exchanged from Epic coins.

And last option - you can by skill books from boutique, for 1 gold each. (press O in the game, choose tab "Skill books", your race tab and surf there to find skill books you needed :P)

Q: What should I choose: demon or sage?
A: It depends a lot from your class, you can always ask people who play for your class, what they suggest. Or  check here and check what sage and demon skill gives, and choose best variant for you!

Q: How do I make sage or demon cultivation?
A: Here you can find usefull guide for it

Q: What is Cube of Fate? How do I enter it?
A: It`s dungeon, which you can do once a day. It`s some kind like table game, where you draw a die and move forward(or sometimes - back). You can enter the Cube of Fate by talking to the Adventure Assistant or Khatru Pup in any of the main cities.
Prize for finishing cube is some EC and page of fate pages.
Here you can find guide for cube
NOTE: You don`t have to be sage or demon to be able do cube.

Q: What is Rebirth delta? How can I enter it? How many time per day I can do it?
A: Rebirth Delta or other known as GV is dungeon, which you can enter having 6 rebirth order delta(you get those by finishing BH quest or buying from "gods giving" npc.
The minimum number of people required to enter is only 2, but you are able to finish GV only with full squad.
You can do it as much as you want, but note that it take about 2hr to finish(depends how are you doing it - respawn or normal).
In GV there is 10 waves of mobs(after each wave there comes the boss) and the last 11 wave - only boss.
After each boss at the begining of dungeon apears mobs(they look like god`s giving npc) and when they killed they drop lot of coins and old epic coins.
NOTE: to kill those mobs never use archer aoe skill, which push mobs far away, cause most of your drop will left in the air and you won`t be able to pick up it.

And make sure, that your squad leader won`t disconect, cause if leader leave squad or gives lead to another person - quest fails.
After each boss you receive mysterious tome pages, used to creat a tome and after finishing all waves - one lvl.7 tome fragment

Q: What is the difference between spawn and normal GV?
A: When you are doing spawn spot, you finish faster, but all squad have to go to the end of dungeon, at the place where mobs spawn. NOTE: leader have to stay near npc, to take quest when everyone is there and AOE are set up.
and normal is done by god`s eye npc, it takes longer, but less chance to fail. Cause by digging beans you can set aura`s to help you. There is some different auras: defence, attack, chi and healing aura.

Q: What is beans? How do I get them? And how do it use it?
A: Beans are the material, you can dig in one of they valley of Rebirth and used to summon aura`s, who helps you to fight mobs.
(NOTE: need info how to set aura. Of maybe make rebirth guide and post links here)

Q: I saw people with some additional on their rings(for example +7 magic, +7 dexterity and so on) how I can add this to my rings?
A: It`s called ring engraving. And guide how to make it you can find here

Q: I saw people with "Lunar cape", how do I get it?

A: You can get it from Lunar glade trophy mode. Or buy "lunar glade trophy wings" from NPC.
NOTE: Once cape is made, it cannot be traded.

Q: I have my lunar cape, but can`t add there +300 hp or +20 vit stones, why?
A: This cape lvl is 12 and to it you can`t imbue those shards cause they lvl are to high. You can try +15 vit ones.

Q: I have tried to put +15 vit stones, but they didn`t worked. Why?
A: It seems that some +15 vit stones are bugged, use "stone of the savant", they works perfect with this cape.

Q: What is rancor? And when it`s going on?
A: Rancor or invasion, is automated event hold few times a day. 150lvl mobs are surrounded around some cities, they are easy to kill and very usefull for new players to level up. Here you can find small guide with time and info about rancor event

Q: Where do I find world bosses and what they drop, whats they respawn time?
A: Here you can find all useful information about world bosses

Q: What is genie and how do I get it?

A: Genie is something like veno pet, that you can teach different skils to help you in PvE and most important in PvP. First genie you wil get for free, just talk to NPC "Watcher of the Earth" and amoong the quests you can acquire genie. You can equip her using right click.
If you want new genie = you can buy it from Watcher of the Earth for 3 mirages.

Q: What is main differences between genies?
A: There is 4 types of genies and at start they have different stats(same as your char):
Infliction - Strength affinity
Discipline - Vitality affinity
Zeal - Magic affinity
Longevity - Dexterity affinity

Q: What does those skills do?

A: STR: 1 point of str adds about 1% damage to a genies skills
DEX: 1 point of dex increases the range, duration and success rate of status effects
VIT: 1 point of vit increases the max energy of your genie by 1
MAG: 40 points of magic gives your genie 1 more skill slot to learn a skill
50 points of magic increases the energy recovery rate by 1/sec

NOTE: Some genie skills requiers some amount of different affinities

Q: What else do I need to learn genie skills?
A: Learn genie affinities. You need right click on your genie icon, on your window, press on "Affinities" and add stats you are needed.
NOTE: Different skills, neede different amout of affinities.

Q: How do I learn genie skills?
A: You can learn genie skills at Watcher of earth, you need unequip your genie. Choose function "learn genie skills" from NPC, put there your genie and learn skills what you want.

Q: Where I can read more about genie skills?
A: here

Q: What is genie stamina for?
A: When you using genie - you using here energy and stamina. To get stamina you need to fee your genie. Just buy some chi stones from "gods giving" NPC and drag them to your genie icon in your inventory.

Q: What genie "lucky points" stand for?

A: There more Lucky points your genie have - the more stats she get. The more stats - the better genie.

Q: I want to sell my genie to other person or NPC, why I can`t do it?

A: To be able sell genie, you need to change here state to "Trade ready". You can it by pressing on it`s icon on your screen.
NOTE: to switch it takes one week.

Q: Is there any way to fast lvl up your genie?
A: Yes, you can infuse to it spirit of exp. Just right click on genie icon on your screen and choose "infuse", there choose one of three variants from where you will be leveling your genie: exp cube, exp or spirit.

Q: I level my genie up to 140+ level and my level is higher, but I csn`t level up her. I`m trying to infuse exp, spirti, killing mobs but it just keeps same level, why?
A: Sadly looks like because of high level cap, genie`s sometimes get bugged. Just relog and try again, if it`s still don`t work - sadly you will need to wait few days.

Q: I have always infused my genie with exp/spirit, but sadly can`t do it anymore, why?
A: It may be the genie bug. Or note that if genie is in trade mode, you can`t no longer fuse it with exp or spirit.

(NOTE: add info about genies, genies skills)
Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 02:36 pm by Pammy

Offline Epica

• Old Player
for the cute hyperlinks u do the following

[ url=*here goes the link*]*here goes the text you want to appear*[ /url ]

need to take off the spaces for it to work, it will be like this

*here goes the text you want to appear*

---/---

can add this one
Q: My Launcher doesnt update, am i doing something wrong or whats wrong?
Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 10:56 am by Epica

Offline Pammy

• Old Player
for the cute hyperlinks u do the following

[ url=*here goes the link*]*here goes the text you want to appear*[ /url ]

need to take off the spaces for it to work, it will be like this

*here goes the text you want to appear*

---/---

can add this one
Q: My Launcher doesnt update, am i doing something wrong or whats wrong?

Thanks a lot :) Will fix all hyperlinks when have more time :)

testing:

super cute hyper link
Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 11:33 am by Pammy

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Awesome, thank you  :D