Epic Perfect World

Once upon a time. #Swaggs

It is like anything else in the game and in life, if you do not want participate, then just skip it.  Maybe there are others that would like the idea of a new and different PVE event  :smiley:
This ^
substance..

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
1ST= 500 EC ea 60 ST 2nd=350 EC 40ST . 3RD= 200 EC. 4TH= Nothing.
^?

4th shouldn't be nothing. If your going to suggest an event such as this especially when it's heavily PvE, perhaps you need to plan it out properly so that everybody is rewarded with something based on their efforts.
Being rewarded nothing in PvP events is different. Different rules need to apply for PvE.
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline Deference

• Fucboi
4th shouldn't be nothing. If your going to suggest an event such as this especially when it's heavily PvE, perhaps you need to plan it out properly so that everybody is rewarded with something based on their efforts.
Being rewarded nothing in PvP events is different. Different rules need to apply for PvE.

I have to go with this, if you put an event like this in every team needs to walk away with something otherwise it'll die out in popularity.
(^:

Offline Syn

• I just came here to have a good time and honestly I am feeling so attacked rn
I ship mentalista and farid, ijs
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Mhm, it was just an wild geuss, So 4th place= 50 ECS?
substance..

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
Mhm, it was just an wild geuss, So 4th place= 50 ECS?
50 EC would not be worth the time spent fighting through waves.
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline Deference

• Fucboi
50 EC would not be worth the time spent fighting through waves.

Maybe 100 per person wouldn't be so bad.
(^:
Maybe 100 per person wouldn't be so bad.

Mhm, it also was just a wild geuss, but keep in mind, i did the 4th place=nothing on purpose, because you also will have people just doing like not their best and walk away with 100 ecs. So that's why i'd think maybe a time limit?
So u keep all the teams bussy?
substance..

Offline PVEqueen

• PVE queen. Hi.
Guys, what about a new event?
I was thinking and i maybe had an suggestion for an event.
I thought of an name too, Work your way up :D
So what it is, u have 4 teams of 5 players, a GM spawns mobs from Stage1>Stage2>Stage3>EPIC. Stage1 is mobs spawning of 2 minutes and not so hard to kill, Stage2 is 4 minutes of mobs spawning and kinda hard to kill, Stage3 is 6 minutes mobs spawning and hard to kill and EPIC is 10 minutes of mobs spawning and really hard to kill and it ends with an boss. The team that finish's first wins.

1ST= 500 EC ea 60 ST 2nd=350 EC 40ST . 3RD= 200 EC. 4TH= 70 EC.

There'll be a time limit also, so the 4th place won't walk away with 70 ecs for free. THEY NEED TO DO SOMETHING.
Post down your thoughts.

#Swaggs
#FabioLicious

PVEPVEPVEPVEPVEPVE

:normal-3:
But it's a bad iidea. D:

♥ ♦ ♣ ♠   Go bring a blanket. ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠
♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ U leave me cold.   ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠

vlntbty

Offline Chire

#HowAboutNo
#MentalistaIQLevel

Your IQ lvl is not better either.
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline ƲԼƢƲƖƠƦƦƛ

• WTF u try ?
Im sick of this swag posts -.-

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

Tier trying to make fun of someone else's intelligence when she's the epitome of dumb, how cute.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Tier trying to make fun of someone else's intelligence when she's the epitome of dumb, how cute.

She's not dumb. English just isn't her first language.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
Compared to yours, my IQ level is godlike.

+1

She's not dumb. English just isn't her first language.
I've seen pinoys with horrible english making more sense than her.
Also, english is my 4th, if not 5th language and I'm from the same country as Tier. What are you trying to say??