Epic Perfect World

"Vine" Videos

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Vine means "a service designed to create 6-second, looping videos adds a new dimension to the micro-blogging site. Similar to GIFs, these videos allow users to capture and share a moment..."

Angelica

LOL. This made my day. xD

Offline Jeromey

• Memories divided within.
  • Y mad @ serious gamer :-[
Best Vines ever :monkey-2:

LaceyPip

Vine means "a service designed to create 6-second, looping videos adds a new dimension to the micro-blogging site. Similar to GIFs, these videos allow users to capture and share a moment..."

Made my whole day, had such a good belly laugh, especially the guy with all the washing.  That's me on a wash day try to get everything downstairs, that could not fit in the washing basket.  Thank you ET, excellent laugh

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
I showed the same video a couple of weeks ago. Ban EvilTouch please he steal my content.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Loool this is actually freaking awesome xD

Panda_monium

hey your'e a cutie...i heard you like squeaky toys...
*squeak*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
 :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-13:

Offline Syn

• I just came here to have a good time and honestly I am feeling so attacked rn
the hamster vine left me breathless
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

LaceyPip

THESE !!!!!!..........I can't stop watching it and every time the tears of laughter roll!

Offline PlumSauce

• I'm in the basement of hell -.-
THE HAMPSTER OMFG LMFAO... It wuz all like PEW
Xtra - 135 Mystic
I have no time for idiots who don't respect my awesomeness -3-

Offline ExShadow

• Im Sooo Gayy~ xD
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me

hahah EvilTouch  you  made my day <3