Epic Perfect World

NightScream Camping

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I know the NS is a force PvP instance but at the very least something should be done about people that camp others/ kill farmers numerous times and steal the EC.

I am not suggesting that the instance not be force PvP. I don't care that people PK on Nightscream, the only issue I see is when people camp/kill farmers numerous times to steal their ec. Before you flame this thread, understand what I am trying to say. The PvP aspect of it isn't bad but I think a rule should be in place about these campers/farmer killers. I know there are others ways to get EC but I only wanted to bring this to light.
Last Edit: Aug 13, 2013, 09:27 pm by TheFelineLife
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

Please say those cats were dancing.

As for ns, there's not much that can be done other than to avoid ns altogether.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
AD, or use sutra orb and use a teleport incense. Or if you notice a group running towards you, Use a teleport stone to get out of there. Not much can be done for campers.

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
Please say those cats were dancing.

As for ns, there's not much that can be done other than to avoid ns altogether.

They are wrasling

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

vlntbty

True. I don't see how a rule like you're wanting will be enforced. Post a policeman inside NS? lol  :P

AD, or use sutra orb and use a teleport incense. Or if you notice a group running towards you, Use a teleport stone to get out of there. Not much can be done for campers.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
True. I don't see how a rule like you're wanting will be enforced. Post a policeman inside NS? lol  :P

No...I was thinking if someone is farming in NS and they get killed more than twice and lose their EC it would be good basis to assume camping. I know there are plenty of loopholes in this and I'm thinking of ways that would make minimal loopholes to bypass this or allow people that attacked first to QQ.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
No...I was thinking if someone is farming in NS and they get killed more than twice and lose their EC it would be good basis to assume camping. I know there are plenty of loopholes in this and I'm thinking of ways that would make minimal loopholes to bypass this or allow people that attacked first to QQ.

If you dont want to be PK'd go to Sirry and farm coins PVE. If you want 1 coin per mob, Deal with getting ganked.

Offline Rose

• Characters: SereneRose
I agree it´s oke that there´s pk there but its damn annoying that ur trying to make some ecs and people just come there to kill people because they are too lazy to farm ecs themselfs. PK is oke but dont be a troll or whatever and leave those that farm alone.

Sadly this will never happen and we are forced into farming at sirry the slow way :(
My YouTube Channel

If the people we love are stolen from us,
the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. 
Buildings burn, people die ...
but real love is forever.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Thanks for the input, both for and against. I'm very grateful that people are being mature about this.

Tali

The point of nightscream is to farm ec with the chance of being pk'd.

Nothing you can do about people using it as its supposed to be used.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk

Did you read the bold text? The PK isn't an issue I saw but camping/stealing constantly is.

Tali

Did you read the bold text? The PK isn't an issue I saw but camping/stealing constantly is.

Sorry, didn't realize bolded text meant key points. Let me fix that.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Sorry, didn't realize bolded text meant key points. Let me fix that.

It appears you lack the ability to reason maturely so I'll just leave it at that.

Tali

It appears you lack the ability to reason maturely so I'll just leave it at that.

Okay, allow me to reason maturely.

Nightscream has pk for a reason. Why? So people can steal your damn EC. So what if they're camping you? Wait 20 mins, come back. The only reason it is pk enabled is so people can steal your ec. It's a game of chance. If you don't like it, go blue name and farm elsewhere.

Not agreeing with your QQ /=/ an inability to reason maturely, sorry.

EDIT: for god sakes you have a rank 8 barb, how are you getting wrecked so badly in pk that you need to ask for a change for an instance you got killed in for the main reason it's pk forced.