Epic Perfect World

TW map reset?

Offline sakurabak

Resetting the map won`t help, because people here can not keep balance between factions.
You people are pathetic and you made challenge here become pathetic. Good game. Let all die of boredom, fine with me:)

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
And this entire argument right here is why I'm glad my work schedule makes it impossible to TW.  If I wanna PK, I go to NS with 1-2 friends and just have fun. If not I use my 3-4 hours 3-4 days a week to PVE and work on getting my toons geared. I'm so glad I dont feel the need to justify my existence by trying to prove how much better my faction is than anyone else.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Syn

• I just came here to have a good time and honestly I am feeling so attacked rn
Sigh... Okay.
You say this.. "You can ally with other factions and take out the big factions (Worms,NH,Xpen,Ducks,HO) You can unite with other factions and spark triple defense and win land"
That is total bullshiiit.

You need to realize something here.. Xpen and NH won't ally to take out Worms and HO. Most people on this server are trying to kill each other, rather than ally and take out bigger factions. Shiit, even "smaller" factions are too busy pvping their lame kos.
Anything about "allying with factions to take out big factions" is retarded
Long time ago, many factions did that to Requiem when we had alot of lands. At that time, the biggest factions were NH,Xpen and a little bit of Worms. Shiit is different now, there are too many big factions with atleast 40+ people online for tw.
Dont forget, doing this (Allying with factions to take out bigger factions) will just ruin pvp even more.

Tbh, It's kind of stupid to argue over this.
The only real TW right now, is happening for Ducks. They're rising up and I can understand why Ivan is against reset. Worms are getting wined TW every weekend. NH are barely surviving the attacks. Xpen is asleep for some reason, and HO have no big movement. Gun4Hire are getting pissed on by Worms, and no one takes their land because then THEY'LL get pissed on by Worms.
OS and Ducks are the only factions enjoying TW right now. The legit TW wars are over.

You need to give smaller guilds a chance to grow, and stand up against the bigger factions.

I say reset the damn map, that's my opinion (You can flame me for it I dont mind <3)
Even if you don't reset it, won't really make a difference to me since I have over 10k ping in TW due to my 3rd world internet.

Peace.

I never said allying/merging was a cool thing. But if you wanna get the territories, or you recruit more, or you merge, that's it. TW map is something that auto regulates itself, when a guild gets too many lands, eventually they'll start losing them as other guilds will merge and become stronger or they'll have simultaneous attacks in 1 day. There's no need of GM intervention.
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Oh heck just let Worms have the whole map, no shows ftw. :rolleyes:

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Oh heck just let Worms have the whole map, no shows ftw. :rolleyes:

The dripping sarcasm in this post just made my eyes sting

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Gamlen

• It's just a game.
I never said allying/merging was a cool thing. But if you wanna get the territories, or you recruit more, or you merge, that's it. TW map is something that auto regulates itself, when a guild gets too many lands, eventually they'll start losing them as other guilds will merge and become stronger or they'll have simultaneous attacks in 1 day. There's no need of GM intervention.
All good and understandable.
Problem here is, factions on this server barely merge with each other. They all want their faction to be something.
Thing is, if a faction merges with another faction, to take out a very big faction.. Then the faction that merged will be no different from the faction they're trying to take out. Soon, that faction will grow and own alot of lands on the map. In order for one faction to rise, another faction has to die. It's a cycle that never ends.
I guess that's what you're trying to say? Keep the cycle of godly factions going?
Sure, that'd work.. But the factions will always be the same. Nothing new will rise, and It'll just get boring.
Meh, 1+ on your idea anyway since that would work too (If you can convince factions to merge with each other)

You missed TM btw D:
Gamlen 150 Sage Sin
Cudi   150 Sage EA

Offline Syn

All good and understandable.
Problem here is, factions on this server barely merge with each other. They all want their faction to be something.
Thing is, if a faction merges with another faction, to take out a very big faction.. Then the faction that merged will be no different from the faction they're trying to take out. Soon, that faction will grow and own alot of lands on the map. In order for one faction to rise, another faction has to die. It's a cycle that never ends.
I guess that's what you're trying to say? Keep the cycle of godly factions going?
Sure, that'd work.. But the factions will always be the same. Nothing new will rise, and It'll just get boring.
Meh, 1+ on your idea anyway since that would work too (If you can convince factions to merge with each other)

You missed TM btw D:

well all of this happens in official PW's too, it happened in pw-ms, as well as PWI (official servers I've played) and it's supposed to be like that...
They don't merge because they might not be aware of the insane amount of ecs you get for having lands, or because they don't really care about it and they prefer to remain as a small guild (which is a viable option, you might not get income from territories, but everyone helps eachother and there's a lot of trust)

Even with a reset, eventually there will appear another big guild to conquer most of the map. If Worms worked its way to control half of the TW map without GM intervention, other guilds can do as well. It wouldn't be fair to reset the map after all the effort guilds such as nohomo, worms, HO and other guilds ruling territories did to become strong guilds, don't you think?

To all the people who believe a TW reset should be done, stop being selfish and start recruiting to make your guild bigger (in the case you really are interested in owning territories).
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Offline Travar

• Characters: Travar
  • Faction: Outcasts
yes plz reset its boring we have over half map give others a chance too

:pig-42:

Offline BriEsT

• Don
If you want I'll even send you the screenshot I took where it appears our numbers. We didn't even have 4 full squads and we lost vs overseers because they camped their base as hard as fck yet they don't trash on world chat which makes people respect them more than your faction. If you want me to send you that SS just give me a PM on forums (;

And if you allied HangOver only to kill the asian alliance why do you also bring them to kill Xpendable ? They're not an asian faction as far as I know, yet, you had to call HangOver to beat 1 faction, how funny is that ? Don't come with the asian alliance shit cuz it's not the pinoys anymore, but it's just that you're thirsty to win PK and you'll do everything you want and everything you can to win it. Same as TWs, lemme tell you in fact, when Outcasts was gaining territories, guess what ? 3 factions leaders made a TW alliance. Uriel, Kahmal and one other whose name I'm not gonna write. Everything went according to the plan, but when you got leader, you told Kahmal to not attack you and to let you have Great Lake so you could attack other Outcasts territories, and then when you got what you want, you decided to turn your back on the " alliance " and on the other 2 leaders and just backstab Kahmal by deciding to attack NoHomo when we weren't ready to stand a full faction at once. ;)

And I could continue but I don't wanna get this thread locked nor get any forum mute or ban. '-'

Stop making up stories for little kids .

Offline Syn

If you want I'll even send you the screenshot I took where it appears our numbers. We didn't even have 4 full squads and we lost vs overseers because they camped their base as hard as fck yet they don't trash on world chat which makes people respect them more than your faction. If you want me to send you that SS just give me a PM on forums (;

And if you allied HangOver only to kill the asian alliance why do you also bring them to kill Xpendable ? They're not an asian faction as far as I know, yet, you had to call HangOver to beat 1 faction, how funny is that ? Don't come with the asian alliance shit cuz it's not the pinoys anymore, but it's just that you're thirsty to win PK and you'll do everything you want and everything you can to win it. Same as TWs, lemme tell you in fact, when Outcasts was gaining territories, guess what ? 3 factions leaders made a TW alliance. Uriel, Kahmal and one other whose name I'm not gonna write. Everything went according to the plan, but when you got leader, you told Kahmal to not attack you and to let you have Great Lake so you could attack other Outcasts territories, and then when you got what you want, you decided to turn your back on the " alliance " and on the other 2 leaders and just backstab Kahmal by deciding to attack NoHomo when we weren't ready to stand a full faction at once. ;)

And I could continue but I don't wanna get this thread locked nor get any forum mute or ban. '-'

This prolly is bs, but haven't you ever heard "All is fair in love and war"? well, get over it  :))
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Tells people not to get his topic locked. Gets his own topic locked.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37: