Epic Perfect World

TW map reset?

Offline Gamlen

• It's just a game.
A faction will never own the whole map, it's not possible. They will have like 10x defences each week..
Yeah because a faction with legit allies can easily spark a triple defence. Conspiracy ftw.
Another reason why map should reset.. No faction can actually own the map.

Some people might say TW is still available for factions if you bid on Gun4Hire , Obnoxious or Overseers.
Kay, if you win Gun4Hire, you'll be surrounded in Worms = gf
If you beat Obnoxious, you'll be surrounded by Xpen = gf
If you beat Overseers, you'll be surrounded by Xpen + Ducks = gf gf

There's no way of getting away with this, map reset needs to happen
Gamlen 150 Sage Sin
Cudi   150 Sage EA

Offline BriEsT

• Don
A faction will never own the whole map, it's not possible. They will have like 10x defences each week..

True , eventually even us ( worms ) would lose lots of TWs even with the numbers and shit .

On topic : sure lets reset map w.e , TWs are boring in 1.4.6 anyway .

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
A few guilds own TW map lands, as long as it stays like that I don't see a reason to reset it. Yes, some have way more than others, but if the smaller/medium sized guilds go after the bigger guilds, they can have their enormous amount of territories reduced in a few weeks. Also, I was also thinking about suggesting a reset when the TW map kept crashing since the other guilds didn't even get a chance to fight them, but now that it's fixed it might be a better idea to leave it like that for now (even tho SOME guilds apparently just attack the smaller ones around them to get more territories).

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
  True , eventually even us ( worms ) would lose lots of TWs even with the numbers and shit .

On topic : sure lets reset map w.e , TWs are boring in 1.4.6 anyway .
Most people on server know Worms is a strong guild... even now I don't see more than maybe 2-3 factions attacking Worms... And didn't saw Worms losing a TW... this way a lot of factions would step back from attacking Worms.

A few guilds own TW map lands, as long as it stays like that I don't see a reason to reset it. Yes, some have way more than others, but if the smaller/medium sized guilds go after the bigger guilds, they can have their enormous amount of territories reduced in a few weeks. Also, I was also thinking about suggesting a reset when the TW map kept crashing since the other guilds didn't even get a chance to fight them, but now that it's fixed it might be a better idea to leave it like that for now (even tho SOME guilds apparently just attack the smaller ones around them to get more territories).

Worms are getting more and more terriotries every week, at some point it will end with only 2-3 factions on the whole map... that time when someone will suggest again a TW reset, Agatio will reset it since it will be only max of 6 tws per week. And after that factions will QQ about all their work and stuff they did for a land...

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
Yes reset plox.  You may be suprised what a reset can do for a "small" faction. And since loyalty seems to be a huge issue here, you know if it goes the way it always does .....people who want to TW will jump into these factions and suddenly they are the new powerhouses.  Since the big factions don't want to do the "boring" pvp parts of TW, let the small factions do it for you, then come in and take the land.  There are alot of people here who want to TW in factions of all sizes. There really are no nabs here pretty much everyone here has played a longtime in pwi and free servers so we all know how it is.  Thing of it is..when you are in a powerhouse faction and the whole TW weekend is NO SHOW....that is a SNORE fest.  At least you have  people to kill in even low turn out TW...In  fact some of my most memorable TW have been against small factions or in small factions because they are hungry and really want not only the land but the experience. What else is there if you have endgame toons? TW NW and special events plus PK which is like a tide that rolls in and out time and time again for the same small actual population here on this server the same old same old. This reset would pump new life into TW I think it is a good thing, and why it works on official so nicely. It helps small factions grow and creates new alliances and new rivalry as well....SO I SAY YES please reset and pump life into a dead TW map!!
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Deference

• Fucboi
Agreed. Map needs to be reset.. the sooner the better.
(^:

Offline barney

Wouldnt be a problem if guilds showed up for tw. From what i see, nh show vs small guilds like AE ect. But when worms atk them. NH are on vacation. And im using them as example, im sure other guilds do same :) This way they dont risk loosing. They cant pretend they would have a chance
Good friends are like stars, you don't always see them, but they are always there <3

Offline Tanadon

Im all for resetting the map, but not because the smaller factions don't stand a chance. If you "smaller" factions want to TW, talk to one another, merge into 1 faction and try to compete. Or you could also apply for one of the bigger factions and enjoy the perks of TW. But to come on here and rage about it, come on! Im not happy that worms had over 50% of the map, but shit they have built them selves to that point so you they deserve that.

So im not trying to discourage you smaller factions! if you wanna TW, and TW every week. Apply!

nohomoepw.shivtr.com :)

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
Most people on server know Worms is a strong guild... even now I don't see more than maybe 2-3 factions attacking Worms... And didn't saw Worms losing a TW... this way a lot of factions would step back from attacking Worms.

Worms are getting more and more terriotries every week, at some point it will end with only 2-3 factions on the whole map... that time when someone will suggest again a TW reset, Agatio will reset it since it will be only max of 6 tws per week. And after that factions will QQ about all their work and stuff they did for a land...

I don't blame worms for spreading across half of the map since no one is bothering to stop them. Xpend took a decent amount of lands (including ours), and the TWs were really great, but while they were doing so NH and Worms were taking lands of dead/weaker guilds around them while there was no one trying to stop them. I was planning on going after them, but thanks to the tw crashes for a few weeks in a row, people stopped showing up for TWs and we weren't really ready for bigger TWs yet :/ But yeah, instead of watching them spread across the map and praying for a reset, maybe you should put in some effort and at least TRY to take them down

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
TW should be reset every 6 months anyway
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
  • Faction: Artifex
Wouldnt be a problem if guilds showed up for tw. From what i see, nh show vs small guilds like AE ect. But when worms atk them. NH are on vacation. And im using them as example, im sure other guilds do same :) This way they dont risk loosing. They cant pretend they would have a chance

Nice
Well honey, I can tell you, Indeed, NH showed to AE and another faction when we had 4x defence .
So, we couldn't risk to lose all 4 territories, now if you have just a little brain, you will understand why we didn't show to Worms, and HO I think,[ I'm not sure who was the other faction that atacked us], and we showed to the other two guilds .
When NH had TW only with Worms, well, We showed, We did lose, but we showed, so I suggest, go buy glasses :)

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
  • Faction: Artifex

if u reset it im going to see ALL WORMS ALL! doing QQ NOOB RESET KKKKKKKKK

Well, if Worms are as good as they say they are, the reset shouldn't bother them at all.
They will get those territories again .  :rolleyes:

Offline BriEsT

• Don
 Im from worms and i agree with reset , but one more thing , make tws sooner so alamat and friends can join to . :)

Offline ƲԼƢƲƖƠƦƦƛ

• WTF u try ?
Im from worms and i agree with reset , but one more thing , make tws sooner so alamat and friends can join to . :)

u verry nice come marry :smiley: