Epic Perfect World

Guild Bank

Offline Kayal

would it be possible to make a guild bank into which all guildmembers can put coin for the guild ?

the coin should be acessable through a NPC for the leader, but only usable for:
TW-bids
guildbase-expansion
contract with other guilds (peace/attack)

...was just a thought

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
isnt there one in the faction Base ? i never really checked but if there isnt, there should be one lol

but i dunno if its possible to make :/ only agatio can answer this.

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
I like this, I cant keep my faction bank alt up 24/7 unfortunatly because it would kill my computer!

Not sure if its doable!

Offline Pammy

• Old Player
I think old method creating an char for your bank is good enough. And if person who can enter bank at the moment not online - you can always send something by mail.

Offline Kayal

thing is, we had that on some other servers before,

ppl not trusting in the leadership, so they wouldn't donate anything
or ppl spreading rumors about leadership using the money for their own gain

an NPC of this sort within which the leader could just move money to the former named structures, like expanding base etc. would enable a system within which the money really will only benefit the guild and no personal purposes

other thing is, if the guildleader changes, get's banned or is unavailable, the money doesn't dissapear !
maybe make the options accessable for the director too

you see it would be an overall profit for the gamestyle :)

Offline DexoDrill

Can we Atleast have a Banker NPC in the base? Maybe not connected as a Full Guild Bank, But honestly I think the Base do need that Personal Banker inside at the very Minimum... Dont we all get tired of running out of the base to find get something from our bank?

Edit: Although I agree that System Kayal is talking about, could be a good addition if do-able.
Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 05:02 pm by DexoDrill

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
that kinda makes more sense.
maybe Agatio is able to add the npc inside, but im not promising anything :/ might be impossible to do so...

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
ppl not trusting in the leadership, so they wouldn't donate anything
or ppl spreading rumors about leadership using the money for their own gain

Hahaha I'm just waiting for that to happen!

Anyway the thing with guild banks is they dont generate enough cash anyway, so I know that for myself atleast I draw nearly 100 million of my own money each week for tw bidding. Since I bid for 2 facs, always put 200m, thats 400m a week.

Honestly though that is 4 99 key nirvana runs, so on epw I think guild banks arent as much a necessity.