Epic Perfect World

PW - Numa Numa

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
you know you have played tooo long when you remember Heavenly Hall....and Twilight Temple too....oh the green glow of happiness back in the day  :tiger-44:
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

LaceyPip

you know you have played tooo long when you remember Heavenly Hall....and Twilight Temple too....oh the green glow of happiness back in the day  :tiger-44:

I remember friends and I were so proud when we got our TT60 weapon, we finally felt like we were climbing the 'elite' high level ladder.  My char was a cleric and she looked so beautiful in her level 60 armor too ...long time ago that  ;)

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
I remember friends and I were so proud when we got our TT60 weapon, we finally felt like we were climbing the 'elite' high level ladder.  My char was a cleric and she looked so beautiful in her level 60 armor too ...long time ago that  ;)

Same here than the rank gear came out and it all went to shit... good times good times.

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
omg yes we were all so proud to have our "big dog gear at last" think I still have some SS of my EP from the way back machine hahahhahah
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Craggan

I felt elite when I finally got my barb his  calamity axes. Funny now fast 4+ years go by...

Offline Casualty

• Listening to Manson - Putting Holes in Happiness
Seriously...Just me right? The only one who still somehow smiles and sings along with this crap...? It was awesome in WoW, GW, RS....Still is for PWI. I miss WSG, Fathom, and the graves. 4 Cheers for PC Gaming history.

Casualty - 150
Sacrifical - 150
Nymphomaniac - 150
Descention - 145
Elite - 142

Offline Craggan

Seriously...Just me right? The only one who still somehow smiles and sings along with this crap...? It was awesome in WoW, GW, RS....Still is for PWI. I miss WSG, Fathom, and the graves. 4 Cheers for PC Gaming history.

Gaming history? Hell let's really go back then to legends of kesmai and a bunch of others I can't even remember the names of right now.  Kesmai was my first MMO experience and that was in 98....

And yes I know.  I'm old !!! Lol

Offline swaganomic

MU online was awesome too. :3

Offline Syn

• I just came here to have a good time and honestly I am feeling so attacked rn
omg that video is genius.

I still call most of the things by their old names... I played about 2 years in ms xD
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150