Epic Perfect World

make life easier for clerics :)

Offline Deference

• Fucboi
Yeah, But do we really need clerics rolling around with not easily blocked heals and a 50% damage reduce in mass PK.
^
(^:

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
I don't see how that would make EP's life easier...

Yeah, But do we really need clerics rolling around with not easily blocked heals and a 50% damage reduce in mass PK.
And this. ^

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK

Smart person is smart.
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Then its also not fair that BMs Blade Tornado can be moved around, when rest of us cant move our BBs, vortex-es and Christmas trees..I mean Dragons Breath ^_^

Easily amused I am, this made me laugh hard.

Demon vortex stuns as well, and that shit is evil (hits 3 times a tick compared to db).  So would be fun, But nope.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Deli_Kitty

• PW addict since 2009.
  • Characters: Deli_Kitty
  • Faction: GodsArmy
True rolling bb would be horrible in mass PK, and I doubt they can put limits to use it only in instances or in non-PK mode. But oh well was worth a try.. I will find another way to become a rolling hamster!  :tiger-26:

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Easily amused I am, this made me laugh hard.

Demon vortex stuns as well, and that shit is evil (hits 3 times a tick compared to db).  So would be fun, But nope.

Yeah but how many Demon seekers are there?

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Then its also not fair that BMs Blade Tornado can be moved around, when rest of us cant move our BBs, vortex-es and Christmas trees..I mean Dragons Breath ^_^

Why you compare a skill than doesnt last "forever" to those that can...? o_o That logic.

Offline Niani

• O,..,O
True rolling bb would be horrible in mass PK, and I doubt they can put limits to use it only in instances or in non-PK mode. But oh well was worth a try.. I will find another way to become a rolling hamster!  :tiger-26:

Here :D http://www.bigfishgames.com/online-games/12061/roll-hamster-roll/index.html    <3

Offline Deli_Kitty

• PW addict since 2009.

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick

BMs are vulnerable to everything except movement debuffs while in Blade Tornado.
EP's are vulnerable while in BB too, but it heals and reduces damage by 50%.

Granted BB is stopped when you get stunned or sealed, but even if you were able to move you can just kite BMs to keep BB up.

It can't be done anyway, even if it could, there is more reasons as to why it shouldn't be allowed than why it should.
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline ƲԼƢƲƖƠƦƦƛ

• WTF u try ?
Hello dear GMS!

Can you please make clerics Blue Bubble skill movable? It would be so awesome if we can just roll it around like hamsters!

Thank you  :pig-23:

u cute  , but i hope u blond <3 LOVE you :P

Offline Deference

• Fucboi
BMs are vulnerable to everything except movement debuffs while in Blade Tornado.
EP's are vulnerable while in BB too, but it heals and reduces damage by 50%.

Granted BB is stopped when you get stunned or sealed, but even if you were able to move you can just kite BMs to keep BB up.

It can't be done anyway, even if it could, there is more reasons as to why it shouldn't be allowed than why it should.

^ Why you so smart. D:
(^:

Offline Deli_Kitty

• PW addict since 2009.
Im blond inside xD

True story! This topic for me is solved, and as long as it made anyone smile just a little bit to imagine cleric-hamsters rolling around then my job here is done.

Dont be so serious guys, its just a game  :tiger-25:

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Facepalmed too hard, AfkBrainDerpsdafasdfasda
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF