Epic Perfect World

Scam in EPW

Panda_monium

OK i get scam this guy cancel 1st trade and next put shit with the same icon.
Yea i know is my bad and if im smart i check iten in 2 time too :P
I talck with GM in game and il ban this guy il do the same 5min before to another guy.
But now GM say cant do nothing about iten/ec i lost. on one hand I understand GM point. But on other hand i think (ok why i dont do the same go to coffee create new acc and sart scam ppl and send or drop ec for my alt)
Because in the end this guy (retyguijop) win 2k ec and mi and 1 more guy at least lost >:(
So What i do next start play like a idiot or continuous play like i nice person?

Engrish please :-X

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
This is just me, but 2k is extremely cheap for a ds neck.  Don't they normally go for 3.5-4k?

That alone should be a red flag, but *shrug*

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
This is just me, but 2k is extremely cheap for a ds neck.  Don't they normally go for 3.5-4k?

actually it's 1.8 or lower, and yes they are 4k long time ago, you see to many faction can do dt event so many people can get em every week. more people getting them easyly the price decreasing.
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
actually it's 1.8 or lower, and yes they are 4k long time ago, you see to many faction can do dt event so many people can get em every week. more people getting them easyly the price decreasing.

Oh I see.  I'm usually too broke to even think about buying stuff like that.  I got mine through the faction event (which consequently eliminates me from getting another from it ;; )

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Ok, in all serious, try redirecting this issue to Agatio by sending him an email and explaining your case.

Offline Deference

• Fucboi
Ok, in all serious, try redirecting this issue to Agatio by sending him an email and explaining your case.
^
(^:

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me

You see a lot at 4k ECs because of the stats people add. a Clean one is worth around 2k EC or at least they used to be. I don't see as many for sale nowdays

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
You see a lot at 4k ECs because of the stats people add. a Clean one is worth around 2k EC or at least they used to be. I don't see as many for sale nowdays

A DT neck with good engrave could be even 5k ec... ofc this depends on the engrave.  :-X