Epic Perfect World

Event Rewards: Voice YOUR opinion

Offline Kayal

currently for most events the rewards are around 150ec +1-3 super lvl scrolls for the winners only
if you feel that diffrent rewards would be better, be free to voice your opinion here :)

please no kind of flaming, harrasing or badmouthing within or about the thread.

this thread exists only to view your opinions on the matter
and was not set up by the GMs or personal related to the game

greetings
your Kayal

Offline Knoxanthrox

In my opinion would be to reward anyone participating in the event. It would be fair and just. Winners should get more, naturally, but I don't think winners should get as much as they're getting atm. The point of events is to have fun together, aye?

Offline Pammy

• Old Player
In my opinion would be to reward anyone participating in the event. It would be fair and just. Winners should get more, naturally, but I don't think winners should get as much as they're getting atm. The point of events is to have fun together, aye?

Events are competition. If everyone is already a winner - competition loosing it`s meaning.

Offline Kayal

thing is, if you have contests that drag on for an hour or more, ppl easily get frustrated if they dont win, especially if the winners get high rewards.
you always have to see that ppl who participate actually aim for the price atm mostly...
teams dont neccesarily are fair and square set up, sometimes you have PK events were always the same ppl win, due to lvl/gear diffrence.
if you look at PK events with less than 20 ppl, you can easily half the price of the winners and hand out something to the loosers without hurting the concept,
if you look at events with many ppl instead, handing out prices for everyone would be too much of a hassle,
so there is the option of letting the winners get a reward for everyone, like a boss for their guild :)

if your opinion is still not voiced: PLEASE tell us here :)
this is just a suggestion thread and has nothing to do with on what the GMs and leadership decide later.
it is for helping ppl understand the situation and longings of us players :)
so please help out by voicing YOUR opinion

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Depends on the event really, but I do think the GMs need a standard of rewards.

I've gotten anywhere from 10 EC to 20 EC and 8 Level Scrolls!

I personally don't mind how events are rewarded but they need to be equal for all events! (unless an event type is widely different from others, such as PvP and a Boss event).

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i usually hand out rewards depending on the time its taken on the event ;)
and we cant give bosses as "reward" cuz we do that for factions alrdy :/ what would be the point in giving out bosses? would make us lose another event :(

and like Pammy said, event are meant to be competitions, other wise we would just send emails to everyone with something without the need of events :/

another thing is the PvP events, those ofc r not balanced but are for the fun ;)
we are planning to make some kind og PvP Tournament for all levels :) it needs to be well done prepared though, so we r not rishing with it hehe

Offline Kayal

sure the thought of competition is nice and thriving, and yes, if you give rewards to the winners only that would be the point there,
but if you look at the current situation you have ppl who constantly win cause they gained a high amount of ec through earlier events and thus managed to raise their armor lvl extreemly.

I will say it clearly: I'm not whining around here.
I want competitions to be fair and square and same goes for rewards.
in my opinion rewards atm are too high for what was done in the event
and the diffrenece between loosing and not / time used up in the meanwhile is too high too.

I will attend events anyways, since I love events, even if I dont win.
I just say ppl would be happier if the winners didn't get more than a nirviruns worth in the time they would need to do one :)
if you have another opinion, I'm fine with that too ^-^

just want things to get a bit livlier and talked about
last time we had the GM defend and the attackers only showed up AFTER you promised 150 ec + lvl scrolls
which led to totally unbalanced teams...just give it a thought please
I'd rather have a fun event without rewards than do pointless events with predetermined winners

Offline Pammy

• Old Player
There is lot of different kind of events and for example if you know that you can`t win in PK event and later you will be sad, cause you spend lot of time and didn`t won - just don`t praticipate :)

There is hold lot of different events, in different times, some events have few rounds and previous winner, can`t win again, so it`s fair to everyone.

Giving prizes to everyone is ridiculous idea.

And I think that reward size should be depending on event - time, players and so on. As Evil already mentioned.

Offline Pacific

The point of giving winners those good prizes. Is that they actually won the losers may get rewarded 5 ec? But the winners prizes should stay the same because 80% of the events we have here last an hour. So 5 ec for each loser isnt bad but if theres 60ish people in an event the gms not gonna give them all prizes so don't be expecting that.
Pacific-Demon Mage
FlasH-Demon Sin

Offline Kayal

obviously some ppl didn't read the above said, nvm

please dont diminish other ppl by telling them to not participate in events

a game is an evolving process

we write ideas down here to discuss them and help to built an environment in which most (not all) ppl are happy

there will always be a contra point :) dont fret about that

just try and give us your view on things

and btw if you read the vote opinions you will see that there was never a discussion about giving prices to all ppl participating in large events (above 20 players...10v10 things)  ;)

Offline Delirium

I don't really care for the rewards, I do events to have fun.
Anything you win is a bonus really so I'm happy with the way it is.

^Made by me! :P
NOT ALL CLASSES MADE FOR PVP SOME WERE MADE FOR PVE
Mhm. x'D

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
I've never given out that much, 150 EC + 1-3 super level scrolls is too much for most events. Events change what kind of reward we give usually. On top of all the GM's having their own preferences.  It's hard to put set rewards since events may not always be exactly the same, things vary.

I don't think giving out a reward to everybody for each event is really in the spirit of competition. Most of the time we'd be lucky to have 20 people show. I've given out rewards to everybody in small groups, but that's rarely.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Kayal

one thing that hopped on my mind is: why does it always have to be rewards for players ?
I mean, if we do something like a fashion event...wouldn't it be a nice reward to have the GMs wear the winning outfits for a week ? :P

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
one thing that hopped on my mind is: why does it always have to be rewards for players ?
I mean, if we do something like a fashion event...wouldn't it be a nice reward to have the GMs wear the winning outfits for a week ? :P

99% of the population wouldn't agree, that's the only problem :P

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Asator

• Retired Staff Member
  • Raised by the sword
  • Master of war
It's really up to each GM and the event type. Usually in PK events I give better rewards than, let's say, Hide and Seek since it takes much more skill to do the PvP ones.

Usually my range for rewards is 10-50 EC's.
Please, read the general forum & game rules here.
If you have any problem, feel free to PM me.

-Retired-