Epic Perfect World

Name Changes

sixsignsofalex

Ok i have seen a lot of posts asking about name changed and things like that.

Are name changes for donations back? No.

The name changes started again because people were making characters who could not be pmd. Such as

-Spaces in names
-Exclamation marks
-Other stooofs

Yes. Some players have gotten name changes who did not need, but you cannot do anything about that, And i cannot say much more or this topic will get removed like many on here.

Antihero

*looks at author's name*
*looks in the list of Admins, GMs, and support members*

Lol ok.

sixsignsofalex

o.O i am not a epw staff member i was just giving out an answer to a question on many posts and WC drama. ^^

Antihero

o.O i am not a epw staff member i was just giving out an answer to a question on many posts and WC drama. ^^

We know, but thank you for clarifying.
Last Edit: Aug 06, 2013, 09:59 pm by Antihero

Offline Maok

As much as you do my buddy Tally and I would love to put it down in every single detail right here, but then again we know that the post would then be deleted just as the previous post on the thread of WatchTower and Coffee, that would be a waste of this, still, very educative thread.

sixsignsofalex

Yes it would wouldn't how. It is so unfortunate. However such is life.

If anyone has questions about any shady activities feel free to pm Talented Ingame :D

Offline Maok

#Screeny #InB4Delete

Offline Maok

The GM active was quick on the last post, on the WT and Coffee thread. But this time I did get it  >:D

sixsignsofalex

Meh most people know about what has happened with WT and Coffee (I DIDNT SAY WHAT HAPPENED GMS SO DONT U DARE REMOVE THIS THREAD)

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Hmmm..Now I am curious :shocked:

*Changes mind, doesn't want to know*

Antihero

Meh most people think they know about what has happened with WT and Coffee (I DIDNT SAY WHAT HAPPENED GMS SO DONT U DARE REMOVE THIS THREAD)

Fixed. You guys aren't as clever as you think you are. You can sit here and spew out some nonsense about how you "can't talk about what really happened", but the fact is you don't know. You're probably going regurgitate the same crap that everyone else has already heard in an effort to make yourself look good. Frankly I hope this thread does get deleted for wasting everyone's time and trying to get everyone worked up over something neither you nor they know nothing about.

sixsignsofalex

o.O actually. Idk about Moak, but personally i do know what was going on, however i have already posted it and it was removed as to not 'cause panic and drama'

sixsignsofalex

Now go troll someone else's thread please <3

Offline Maok

Fixed. You guys aren't as clever as you think you are. You can sit here and spew out some nonsense about how you "can't talk about what really happened", but the fact is you don't know. You're probably going regurgitate the same crap that everyone else has already heard in an effort to make yourself look good. Frankly I hope this thread does get deleted for wasting everyone's time and trying to get everyone worked up over something neither you nor they know nothing about.

*looks at author's name*
*looks in the list of Admins, GMs, and support members*

Lol ok.

Antihero

o.O actually. Idk about Moak, but personally i think I know what was going on, however i have already posted it and it was removed as to not 'cause panic and drama'

Now go troll someone else's thread please <3

What a convenient cop-out.