Epic Perfect World

Great server, unsure about the players

Offline Ooze

• Beginner
The game is really awesome and I enjoy playing. In the other hand, a lot of players are ignorant and selfish. Why is that? Is there something wrong with me? I'm a really good person if you know me. :/

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction

BUT SADLY ....u cant... its either u get used to them/quit/become like them :-X

P.S. our players probably are more mean because most of us have played pwi private servers for very long time....so everyone has their little high school clique's and competition is 24/7 and attention is very tough to get..so new comers have it rough when meeting people/trying to get to know people
Last Edit: Aug 06, 2013, 05:58 pm by HellishKitty

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
The game is really awesome and I enjoy playing. In the other hand, a lot of players are ignorant and selfish. Why is that? Is there something wrong with me? I'm a really good person if you know me. :/

Welcome to EPW. \o/

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

vlntbty

Yep, a lot of annoying people, but there are a few awesome people here as well. :) Just ignore the crazies. :)

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Don't let a few bad seeds get in your way of enjoying the game. People tend to not care much about the way they behave because this is an online game and the anonymity allows them to act however they want. Sad people are sad.

Offline Ooze

• Beginner
Thanks for the replies guys  :smiley: now i know who are the good people xD

Offline Maok

The "bad guys" aren't hard to notice in here cause they'll try to be noticed all the time in world chat or in any other way they can think of ;) Find a good faction with nice people and I'm sure you'll have a great time here!

rainlu

hard to define who is bad seed for sure but let's say i am a bad seed and avoid me and you'll be fine , but still im a seed :)
you know sometimes the good seeds start war with the bad seeds, not always the bad seeds start the war, and then there might  come relations and contradictions with each other :/ which is sad and makes alot of missunderstanding, the key is to respect everyone equally even trashtalkers, they are same people like everyone else, just don't give them profit for doing that, so they will find out that their behavior is counterproductive in long term.
Have a strong heart.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
  • Faction: Artifex
Some of them need all the attention in a game :)
They can't have it in real life.

LaceyPip

Welcome Ooze , you are playing on the BEST private server!  With regards to the people ............its like everywhere  on the internet, people sit behind a computer screen, they are invisible to the rest of the world, it boosts their confidence to know that they cannot be called out face to face, therefor some get obnoxious, are ill mannered and so childish, its sickening.  But mostly, thank goodness, this server has awesome players!!

Just ignore the stupid, obnoxious and ill mannered ones.  Do not become like them

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
There are a lot of people with ridiculously misplaced egos, you've noticed that already.
Most of the players have played pw for years and don't have interest in someone random trying to talk or make friends.

Join a guild, and slowly work your way up. Everyone will treat you fairly inside your guild if you don't try to seek attention 24/7. If not, you are in the wrong guild.

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
There are a lot of people with ridiculously misplaced egos, you've noticed that already.
Most of the players have played pw for years and don't have interest in someone random trying to talk or make friends.

Join a guild, and slowly work your way up. Everyone will treat you fairly inside your guild if you don't try to seek attention 24/7. If not, you are in the wrong guild.

nab get off forums if u not online</3 and u took what i said U NAB... its ok i still love u  :'(

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
  • Characters: Beloved, Euphoric
  • Faction: Fab's bed
Read this and grow up
 Don't play anymore. Won't play anymore. Bye.