Epic Perfect World

PV for magic classes

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Ok so not every player is pro and not every player who plays magic class can solo current PV(or its very very slow), and dont talk here about making squad... do u rly think pullers are keen to help? You're so wrong. Takes years to find puller and when u finally do it turns out that after finishing 1 run they say they need to go or they will run solo or they are 150lvl and exp sucks or they die too etc etc bla bla bla -.- and it turns out that lvling magic class takes years. You want clerics in ur faction - help them? O___O ANYWAY, u might tell me here that PV is not the only way to lvl. Ok I agree, but forcing magic classes to do other stuff than PV is unfair cuz seeker will lvl up much faster spamming PV than magic classes doing other stuff.

kty, no flame, no hate just a suggestion.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
magic classes always took longer to level, whats the problem now?
and why are you always complaining?
pretty weird -.-

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
Lol, Couldn't you level your mystic fast enough?

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
magic classes always took longer to level, whats the problem now?
and why are you always complaining?
pretty weird -.-

:tiger-32:

Imagine that you're playing for the 1st time and u're mystic. Now, try to lvl, try to run FC, Nirvy for gears without help from other players. Ok so u can say here - then find help, but heres the issue, no class which can solo such stuff is keen on helping. On PWI u cant solo much without making decent squad made from tank, healer and DDs. Here, healer is left all alone, searching for help all day and still not getting much, while during that day seeker got 2x more lvls and already has his gears done, cuz he/she could just solo all this stuff. This is why I see less clerics and mystics than seekers, sins and bms.

Lol, Couldn't you level your mystic fast enough?
thought u sold ur stuff and went to play Nova

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i actually see more Clerics after Sirens of War.
cuz they were boosted on his skills, especially damage wise.
as i said, physical classes will always level faster, nothing can change that, cuz they can aps and magic can't, so its faster, they can also tank, magic classes can't...
magic classes r always like this:
spike damage
squishy
not tanks

so due to their damage they take longer to achieve, the problem you r mentioning is due to PWI wanting to make money so everything went unbalanced, at least we try to keep them balanced but the elveling issue isn't on our side, its as it should be, if u want something OP that hits hard u need to work for it, not 150 in 2days then 1shot everyone.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I would argue ignorance isn't an excuse. You can ask around for the best option or you can jump in and risk leveling inefficiently. In any case, all magic classes can easily solo PV quickly with the right genie skills. Having to learn how to play a little before leveling nicely isn't a bad thing.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
'If u want something op that hits hard'?????????????????? Im lost... so magic classes are op after lvling them? DPH sins, seekers with physical combo and babrs with arma dont deal less damage. Its all balanced after u lvl, magic classes arent stronger...

Ok maybe lvling issue is not on ur side. But honestly, on PWI u lvl by running FC... and u need squad for FC, and this squad includes healer. So I dont see a problem there... here like I said tanky classes solo stuff(PV) and dont bother helping magic classes...

I would argue ignorance isn't an excuse. You can ask around for the best option or you can jump in and risk leveling inefficiently. In any case, all magic classes can easily solo PV quickly with the right genie skills. Having to learn how to play a little before leveling nicely isn't a bad thing.
Easy to say, but do u rly think everyone will learn their class? Nope, 90% of ppl wont. Thats the truth. Just go at PV entrance and check how many magic classes are trying to find squad/puller. And even if u eventually learn how to solo PV its like I said, takes much longer than for tanky classes.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Easy to say, but do u rly think everyone will learn their class? Nope, 90% of ppl wont. Thats the truth. Just go at PV entrance and check how many magic classes are trying to find squad/puller. And even if u eventually learn how to solo PV its like I said, takes much longer than for tanky classes.
Yes it's going to take longer. Getting some buffs would help any magic class in the lower levels, but once you get used to it, it's easy.
There was a thread like this a little while back asking the same thing, what do you think was said?
You just have to find a way around that little 'problem', then you'll get used to it. I pull in pv by myself on my mystic when I'm not with my hubby and I do just fine. I normally can finish a run in 10 minutes, so yeah. c:

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline SantaWiz

• Active Player
  • other server Leader!
I like it the way it is now.
Otherwise it would be too easy..

150 Demon wizzy.
Gear: R8, Dragon Glaive.
Faction: other server

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
They've always been slow to level, it was already discussed before that it'll remain the same. Like FEO said with the right genie skills and max 2pills (anti-stun run, no movement debuffs) you can do PV real easy.

Levelling is too easy now after the rates were adjusted and I don't think you'll be served levels in a cup of tea, gota work out a little.

Offline SantaWiz

• Active Player
  • other server Leader!
Anyways, it must not be easy to level wizzy's etc.. Then everyone's going to play them.

150 Demon wizzy.
Gear: R8, Dragon Glaive.
Faction: other server

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I recently finally hit 150 on my wizzie.  To give you an idea of how long it took, my archer was made after her, and it took me about two months to level him.

I am a special case though--I would rather work on getting gear before rushing to 150 and being gimp because I rushed it.

That, and I refuse to do pv on certain classes after 140. So yes I will agree that is is slower to level a magic-slinger (will not do cleric for that reason) but there are ways around it.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline lucyღ

• <3
  • Characters: Iucy
Js ive never had any problems levelling magic classes on my own.

My veno I didnt have help with and it didnt take me long to hit 150 (Mind you people could argue cos they use pets..that would make it easier for them). Same goes for my mystic and my cleric. My brother is currently levelling a wizzie and isnt having issues either. Well..he did die a few times in pv last night but thats cos hes a moron and pulled too many mobs cos hes used to playing a seeker.

Anyway~ I dont think anything is wrong with the way the levelling system is the now, but however...this could tie in with one of the other suggestion threads about putting in a BH que...if that was to go ahead..why not make a PV one to make it easier for mag classes to find squads, and it would also benefit other classes.

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
PV ...seriously ?? is easy on all classes here since you are entering a cave at your level.I personally prefer to solo on all my toons cuz I can walk away for a minute or two and not stress out a squad of POWERLEVELLERSSSS !! its a GAME...and should be fun or what is the point. Also, there are always tons of people outside the instance and posting in WC to find members for squads at different levels for PV.  If you are friendly and outgoing you can easily find people to squad up....and what about your faction mates...you dont have anyone in faction who has nab toons to lvl as well??  :monkey-25:
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
PV is really easy. Granted it takes slightly longer on a magic class, but I still get the job done. Why are you complaining about mystics? xD Mystics are one of the easiest magic classes to solo it on, imho. Anyways, I've solo'd it on every class so far. I really don't think it needs to be made any easier.