Epic Perfect World

Stall buying limit

Offline Syn

• I just came here to have a good time and honestly I am feeling so attacked rn
Is there any way to use bank notes when you buy something via your own shop?
For example, I have hundreds of bank notes but I can't set anything on buy that's above 200m.

My suggestion is to remove the buying limit of 200m, and the selling limit of 4000m if it's possible.
Last Edit: Aug 15, 2013, 08:38 am by Foxb0ss
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

dickroman

boy other shop, like mermaid i think
those allow u po trade with notes

vlntbty

Yep, this. If you hover over the shops, it will tell you which one you can use bank notes to trade with.

Offline Syn

guys you didn't get my point. I meant when I buy things from my OWN shop, not from others shops.
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Offline SeemsLegit

I have the same problem, still don't know how to figure it out.
What Pizza means here is when he is buying things from other players via his own shop, the limit to which all the items HE IS BUYING cannot exceed more than 200m coins. Not sure how to fix this, but I'd like to know :c
Grim - barb
SeemsLegit - bm

vlntbty

Well I thought it goes both ways (buying/selling) that you just need to get the different shop. :)

I have the same problem, still don't know how to figure it out.
What Pizza means here is when he is buying things from other players via his own shop, the limit to which all the items HE IS BUYING cannot exceed more than 200m coins. Not sure how to fix this, but I'd like to know :c

Offline Syn

Well I thought it goes both ways (buying/selling) that you just need to get the different shop. :)

I actually have the treasure hunter shop which is supposed to work with bank notes, and it does, but only when people buy from you, not when you buy from others via your own shop
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Offline Craggan

I just sold some stuff to a shop yesterday and got notes for my items so it is possible. I know pwi put that in a little while back sometime during a middle update of the SOW patch.

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
why ppl so dump read first b4 u post. he is asking why the limit to buy window on ur shop is 200m and if there is a way to change it.
the answer is no i don't think agatio can change the max coins u can carry on in ur inventory which is 200m.

vlntbty

Oh I see. I thought it went both ways.  :-[ I am not too sure then. Hmmm...

I actually have the treasure hunter shop which is supposed to work with bank notes, and it does, but only when people buy from you, not when you buy from others via your own shop

Offline Syn

why ppl so dump read first b4 u post. he is asking why the limit to buy window on ur shop is 200m and if there is a way to change it.
the answer is no i don't think agatio can change the max coins u can carry on in ur inventory which is 200m.

I don't want Aga to change the max coins you can carry in your inv, because even though there would still be a limit to what can I buy via my own stall. But if there's a way to sell from your stall using bank notes, there should be a way to use your own bank notes when you're buying via your own stall? dunno, I think it's something GM's should look at, because it could really improve PW experience for people who enjoy selling/buying things with shops
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Offline Syn

There's also a limit of money for what you can sell in your stall, which comes to be 4 billion.
Please, this is not PWI, could those shopping limits be removed?

I'd be grateful if at least some GM could give us feedback on this issue
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Offline Syn

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop, GM feedback pls
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Offline Syn

I don't want this suggestion to fall into oblivion till a GM doesn't give feedback. Right now this is one of my main issues in the game
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150