Epic Perfect World

A post to Agatio about psy

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
pretty silly to remove skills from a server in the first place isn't it? rofl learn to balance a game if you gonna  customize it instead of removing original things.

I kinda agree with this. ( sorry for the modification on ur word )

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
Idc if they're added back one way or another. It won't make much of a difference. I would add it back just to get this Mentalista idiot to stop spam making QQ threads.

next thing she want Tidal to last 15 seconds and have 5 minute cooldown.

also psy will made 1 minute long

Offline Vionn

next thing she want Tidal to last 15 seconds and have 5 minute cooldown.

also psy will made 1 minute long

xD, well SoR and SoV aren't OP in the least bit, so I don't see a problem with adding them back.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Idc if they're added back one way or another. It won't make much of a difference. I would add it back just to get this Mentalista idiot to stop spam making QQ threads.

Soon as they add them back, and he loses to a sin that knows what he's doing, he'll be back here QQing about how OP sins are, and how Sage Tidal needs to be removed again. He's gonna keep moaning, no matter what you do. And if you give in this time, next time it'll be worse, more pervasive, and more incessant, and more mindless than this time around. Just tell him to learn his class, and stop moaning like a constipated octogenarian...

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Soon as they add them back, and he loses to a sin that knows what he's doing, he'll be back here QQing about how OP sins are, and how Sage Tidal needs to be removed again. He's gonna keep moaning, no matter what you do. And if you give in this time, next time it'll be worse, more pervasive, and more incessant, and more mindless than this time around. Just tell him to learn his class, and stop moaning like a constipated octogenarian...
XDDD Lololololol..
(:

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
XDDD Lololololol..

As glad as I am that you appreciate my poetic turn of phrase, the point remains valid. Give him what he wants now, as soon as he learns he's not the be all end all of classes even with them, he'll come back whining and moaning. And as we've all seen 3 posts a day will be a light day by comparison until he has to do nothing but faceroll his psy to be god of PK. Let him languish, and actually learn how to play.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

scatterer3

If you decide to bring back 2, why not all? Poor others  :sad:
Nerf them a little and let us use them, and it's true Assassins with 4.0 APS are way too OP for a Psychic, a better reflect, heal or any other effect could make us (psychics) survive longer.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
Nerf them a little and let us use them, and it's true Assassins with 4.0 APS are way too OP for a Psychic, a better reflect, heal or any other effect could make us (psychics) survive longer.

Or you could use Psy Will.
Or Expel.
Or IG.
Or Sutra.
Or AD.
Or white voodoo.
Or stun them.
Or run.

Also as far as I know, No sins on the server have base 4 aps. :normal-17:

Offline Vionn

Soul of stunning and soul of silence would be too op at level 11. 4 aps sins are easy to kill, tank until tidals off then soulburn insta dead sin, if they're fail. If they're not fail you'll actually have to use your brain.

Offline Tenashi

Soo just because sins are hard for a psy to kill u want them stronger ? theirs plenty of classes that cant kill em that well you dont see them asking for sh*t

Offline Vionn

oops sorry for double post D:

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
I dont have a problem with it.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
Hello Agatio, my friend since my 3 years old(kidding), u announced that u will make a new path this monday, so i wanna make u a sugestion to bring 2 psy skills back to the client, Soul of Retaliation and Soul of Vengeance, only these and i will prove u that both skills arent OverPowered, first.

Soul of Retaliation=
Sage(Heal 15% of the Max HP) = Thats no way OP, NO WAY, 15% of max HP of a psy is about 4500 HP, its a 4500 heal if the psy have 30k HP, u think that is OP?A hit that a psy take is around 8k, this 4.5k heal is noway OP, our Buble of Life heals around 20k HP, so u see the difference.

Demon(Reflected Damage is increased by 0.6x of soulforce) = I dont need to say too much of that, the reflect suck, deals no damage.

Soul of Vengeance =

Sage(No Mana costing while reflect damage) = Thats not a big thing, isnt OP anyway, nothing more to say.

Demon(The reflected damage is increased by 4% of caster's Soulforce.) = The reflect go to 12% of Soulforce,
12% of 70k(Soulforce) = 9800, the normal reflect is 8% of 70k = 5600, the normal dmg reflect is 200~300, will increase to 300~400 maybe, now i ask u, this is a OP reflect? Of course no.

(PROVEN)

Now please, bring back these 2 skills to client Agatio, its not nice that heavely nerf, u can keep Soul of Stunning and Soul of Silence nerfed, they are truly OP, but Soul of Retaliation and Soul of Vengeance make no diference, so get back they please.

Good Morning, thank you for read.
since i joined this server and heard this 2 skills got nerfed i lold so hard
how can people QQ for this skills not about sage tidal protactions lol
this 2 skills doesnt even hurt a mob

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
I play Psy since that class exist, and i think those both skills are useless no matter sage/demon,and i think those thread is useless too,like you said skills has not big change

Offline Vionn

I play Psy since that class exist, and i think those both skills are useless no matter sage/demon,and i think those thread is useless too,like you said skills has not big change

Sage SoR isn't useless ;o